Kaltxì ma frapo! Oe lu mip fìtseng.

Started by Hì’i Tsyal, October 12, 2014, 02:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hì’i Tsyal

(I probably made some mistakes in the title. Corrections are very welcome!)

I joined this website several years ago (like, 2010? 2011?) but didn't stick around for very long. I had never learned another language, and trying to teach yourself Na'vi wasn't exactly easy for a young teen haha.
However, I took two years of Spanish in high school and I feel like I can better grasp the concepts of foreign grammar, pronunciation, and all since I had a taste of a non-English language.

Now I'm back and hopefully ready to learn some more! It's great to see that the forums still have some activity on them.
I would've used my old account, but I can't remember any of the log-in details. Oh well! I don't mind starting fresh. ;)

Hayalovay! :D

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Hì'i Tsyal!

Tsaw leiu txantsan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte! :D
Your thread title is correct, btw. :)

Have fun and if you have question, feel free to ask. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

Kaltxì ma Hì'i Tsyal ulte zola'u nìprrte'!
You came to the right place to learn Na'vi. ;)
I recommend you this ressource to start: tirea.learnnavi.org. Take your time, and if you need help, we're here. You can also practice your Na'vi in the beginners chat room.
Of course, you can discuss in non-Na'vi related topics and have fun with the other members.

So, welcome here! :)

(The title of the thread contains no mistakes)
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Hì’i Tsyal

Irayo!
I am very excited to keep learning.  :D I still remember some from when I first joined. Hopefully I can pick up where I left off after a brief refresh.  :)

Kemaweyan

Kaltxì!

Just a little correction: grammatically your name should be Hì'ia Tsyal ;)

Zola'u nìprrte'!
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.