Kaltxì, ma oeyä smukan si smuke!

Started by Nawma Pamtseotu, March 17, 2011, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nawma Pamtseotu

Oe lu Tsawl Pamtseotu! My name is Jonas, and I'm from a town near Hameln in Germany. I got fascinated in the Na'vi language when seeing Avatar for the first time. Since then, I try to learn it nearly everytime  ;D. I'm 14 years old, and how you can see in my username, I like music - making and listening. But one of my other big hobbies is the radio; I'm a presenter for the children's show at our regional radio station.
I hope to find other very nice people in this forum, who are interested in learning Na'vi like me  ;).

Eywa ayngahu, ayngeyä
Tsawl Pamtseotu!

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' ma Tsawl Pamtseotu!

You have come to the right place!  This is an excellent forum for learning Na'vi, and you are certain to find lots of very nice people who are always willing to help you.

Eywa ngahu ma tsmukan.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

eejmensenikbenhet

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ulte zola'u nìprrte'!
Txo ngaru pamtseo ratiosì yawne lu, tìng mikyun Tirea Radio.
Ulte... Pamtseo leNa'vi tsun srung si ngar nume fìlì'fya.

Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu!

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kaltxì ma tsmuk
I "see" you
enjoy learning this language and have a great time in this forum.
when your Na'vi is good enough, start writing songs. it really helps (from experience).
Eywa ngahu frakrr
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Stranger Come Knocking

Kaltxì, ma tsmukan. :) I see you have been studying.  Well, don't forgot to not give up; ask questions.
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
As I see, you already begin studying language and know about links of usefull douments. But I also advice you read this tips. And don't be aware of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Every people on this forum helps you gladly. ;)
Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

bommel

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman