kaltxì nìmun ma frapo (hi again everyone)!!

Started by Ngawng, February 23, 2022, 06:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ngawng

;D hi again everyone!  8)

i know i've said "i'm back!" a few times and then left right away but...this time hopefully i'll stick around for longer haha ;) i first joined this forum a few months after the movie came out <3 i've decided to come back because na'vi is really comforting and nostalgic for me <3 and my housemate just told me she has covid and i don't know what i'm gonna do with myself so..yeah  :-\

how is everyone? what's been happening? tell me everything :D

ngawng x

29.f.australia

Tìtstewan

Welcome back!  :D
Busy with real life and stuff. :ikran:

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Ngawng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 23, 2022, 06:41:11 AM
Welcome back!  :D
Busy with real life and stuff. :ikran:
Irayo!! :) oh gosh me too. Sigh, life lmao.

29.f.australia

Mako

Tolätxaw nìprrte' ma Ngawng! You won't remember me, but I remember you :) Glad to see a familiar face coming back around! I imagine there will be a lot of that in the coming months.

Ngawng

Quote from: Mako on February 23, 2022, 07:00:38 AM
Tolätxaw nìprrte' ma Ngawng! You won't remember me, but I remember you :) Glad to see a familiar face coming back around! I imagine there will be a lot of that in the coming months.
Oh my gosh irayo <3 Hahaha you're right I'm so sorry I don't remember you but I hope we can get reacquainted! And yeah it's exciting with the news coming out lately about the game and of course the long awaited sequel, it's been forever!

29.f.australia

Toliman

Tirea Aean

WOU! Kaltxì nìmun ma Ngawng!!!

It's so great to see you again :D

Alyara Arati

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ngawng

29.f.australia

Toliman