Kaltxì oe ma Txur Redis!

Started by Txur Redis, March 16, 2011, 01:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Redis

Hello,

I am new here, I watched avatar two times, and I love it!

So I decided to learn Na'vi.

I hope there are no trolls here, I had an issue with them on a website called Battlefield Heroes, and I believe one is following me.

Fpom
Txur Redis

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

hello and welcome
oel ngati kameie
no, there are no trolls here. this community is very warm and welcoming and you'll have a great time here.
enjoy learning.
Eywa with you
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Just like Tswusayona said, I also believe there are no trolls here. Or if there are, well they're not doing anything - which wouldn't really make sense. ;) So have no fear! :D The only kind of people you're going to meet here is friendly and welcoming people. :)

It's awesome to have a new Na'vi learner on the forums! ;D I wish you a very enriching and nice learning, and a good time on LN. (:

Stranger Come Knocking

Kaltxì, ma Txur Redis!  Oeru syaw Tanhì. :3

No trolls here.  They have all been fed to the local Palulukan or Ban Ikran. :D So you are more than welcome to roam and explore.
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

MIPP

Hi!

Welcome and have a great time here! There is no troll here, as far as I know, and no one feeds the troll here.  ;D

Check the begginers' section, it is great for newcomers!

P.s: If you think you're being followed, then change your nickname.  ;D
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmukan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
At first I advice you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. And don't be aware of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Every people on this forum helps you gladly. ;)
Tìsung. Ban Ikran did not eat any account because here has not been a single, who would it deserved.
Eywa ngahu. :D

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Dalva

Kaltxi ma Txur. Zola'u nìprrte'
dont worry about trolls around here, this, in my opinion is the most friendliest forum i ever been into  :D
oh and you can change nick? interesting... most forum didnt allow that

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum! Avatar is great, this forum is great, right decision to join ;)