Kaltxì oeru syaw fko Charlotte (hoping to god this is right :P)

Started by Charcharchar, July 05, 2013, 09:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charcharchar

Hi,

I don't really do the forum thing I've only been on one before, but recently I've started to learn na'vi :D
I really love the film and have a great interest in language (secretly I want to learn them all I'm just completely in love with words) and I really want to learn this language, it's just so fascinating. My boyfriend is also learning it and we use memrise, he's picking up the language really fast and I was wondering if I ever needed some help with grammar or pronunciation whether someone online would be able to help me :) so that I can communicate with him in na'vi tongue
thanks a lot  :D

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte', ma Charcharchar!

It's great to see new people here! :D
You speak Na'vi with your boyfriend? Tewti! :D
I hope, you will have much fun here on LN.org.

Eywa ngahu!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Le'eylan

Welcome!

It's always great to see that people still are interested in our beloved language  ;)
If you have any questions regarding the language, feel free to ask.
Here, everyone is willing to help.

Enjoy your stay!  :)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Charcharchar

Oh my goodness :) such quick replies thank you so much my boyfriend said the forum was friendly :) he was so right!

Tìtstewan

Indeed! This is one of the most friendly forum I ever know. :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Charcharchar

Well I look forward to posting regularly  8) thanks again for giving me such a warm welcome

Yaknun

Kaltxi ma tsmuke

and also from me a warm welcome for you both.

Have good time and much fun in our  kelutral  ;)

Hayalovay
ta Yaknun
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Vawmataw

QuoteKaltxì! Oeru syaw fko Charlotte (hoping to god this is right :P)
Yep good.

Welcome here dear Charlotte!
Zola'u nìprrte' ma Charlotte!

I hope you'll have fun here. Ask us if you have any question.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Kiyevame Ikran

No offense!
Perhaps when you get married and have a child, you teach your son/daughter Na'vi language as their family tongue. But don't forget to teach your country local tongue too.  :)
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Wokan

Quote from: Kiyevame Ikran on December 29, 2013, 07:16:10 PM
No offense!
Perhaps when you get married and have a child, you teach your son/daughter Na'vi language as their family tongue. But don't forget to teach your country local tongue too.  :)

Ma Kiyevame Ikran,

I have often wondered what it would be like to raise a child with Na'vi as well as their local language.
I wish to do this with my child (children) in the future (if my Na'vi is good enough by then) :P

Kiyevame Ikran

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

N'wah

Heh, funnily enough a fluent Klingon speaker tried this with his child.  The child spoke but eventually rejected the language at around age 5 although his pronunciation was apparently flawless

Kiyevame Ikran