Kaltxì soaia!

Started by Travelling Dreamer, May 30, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travelling Dreamer

Hi All! I finally felt like looking for an Avatarian place, so here I am. I'm from Rome, Italy, and I live in the country, north of the city, near Bracciano lake. I love Animals and I'm an Animal Communicator. Hope too meet nice people wanting the same things I deeply do want - a better natural life in a better natural World -, ready to fight for the best ideals.
That's all for now, and... Kaltxì soaia!
Living in peace for a natural, peaceful World

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :)

Hello and welcome :)

Lynxcat

Kaltxì ma eylan! - Welcome!  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Atkxìn

Zola'u nìprrte! Welcome!

You are in good company!

If you have a topic for discussion, don't be shy, post it! This is a great community.

Another resource you may be interested in is the Learn Na'vi Discord, at https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv. There is usually someone there to talk about Avatar, the Na'vi, and especially the Na'vi language!

Teyvit te Koletxi Rosarey'itan

Quote from: Travelling Dreamer on May 30, 2018, 05:33:06 AM
Hi All! I finally felt like looking for an Avatarian place, so here I am. I'm from Rome, Italy, and I live in the country, north of the city, near Bracciano lake. I love Animals and I'm an Animal Communicator. Hope too meet nice people wanting the same things I deeply do want - a better natural life in a better natural World -, ready to fight for the best ideals.
That's all for now, and... Kaltxì soaia!
You are usesing lenition when
you want to talk about two or
more of the same things

example: one tsmukan 2 or 3 or more than 4 (smukan)

(Kx > k) (K > H)

(Px > P)  (P >F)

(Tx > T) (TS > S)

Mako

Kaltxì ma 'eylan, ulte zola'u nìprrte'!

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Eana Unil