kalxtì!

Started by Emi, September 01, 2016, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emi

Kalxtì! I'm Dwyn! I'm a young male from the U.K.
I've been an avid fan of Avatar since '09, but I have been far too anxious to join an online community haha.
I'm both therian and what's called 'otherkin' - in essence, I identify myself as non-human, and I often see myself as an ikran (amongst other things) in a human body c:  :ikran:
I've tried before to learn Na'vi but I failed miserably, however in the past few months I've been attempting to restart my learning - let's hope I get further than last time! ^^
Note: I am not too sociable, so I may continue stalking for a while so don't mind me haha~

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! (Hello and welcome!) :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Dwyn  :)

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Dwyn!  :D

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Rotobull cz

Zola'u nìprrte' ma Dwyn. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte, ma Dwyn!

All of us here are willing to help you learn!

Therian? I assume you are referring to a person who has or feels a connection with animals, and not a non-monotreme mammal ;)
I am very much that way, too and feel a strong connection with large felines, especially lions and ligers. I am also a real-life big cat keeper. Of course in the Avatar world, 'efu oel tsaheylut atxur hu falulukan

Enjoy your time here. This site isn't super-active at this time, but there are good folks here that are here on a regular basis.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Emi

Thank you all for the welcomes! ^^

And @`Eylan Ayfalulukanä - that's almost it! Therian= identification as non-human animal ^^ And that's so cool that you're a big cat keeper! That was a goal of mine as a child.