Greetings and Intro!

Started by Korrin, July 06, 2016, 06:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korrin

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account! This forum is a heaven sent and I can't wait to begin learning with and from you guys!

Just a little bit about myself and how I got here
My human name is Corrine (Core-reen). I'm very shy at first :-[  I'm a lover of languages and from NYC. I fell in love with Avatar and the Na'vi language as soon as I watched it back in '09, at that time I watched it over 20 times I was so in love. I attempted to learn Na'vi at the time but failed miserably, I was really young and didn't know what i was doing ;D. I recently re-watched it after way too many years and fell back in love, and thankfully I found this site to help me along my journey!

I'm extremely surprised by how many of us are on this forum, and it amazes me seeing people communicating in Na'vi!!
As I said before, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and improving my Na'vi with you!

Sincerely,
Korrin

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Korrin  :)

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte! :)

There are some threads/topics for writing in Na'vi and English. :) Of course, there are also helpful members, so just feel free to ask. :)

:toruk:

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Zolaʼu nìprrte, ma Korrin!  Srungìri, ayoel tok fìtsengit!

I do hope you enjoy your time in this community. It is a very quality place to both learn the Naʼvi language and to make new friends!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Rotobull cz

Welcome, Korrin! :)

This forum is indeed a great place for both communication and studying. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìlu

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

Nahura

:o OMG my story is very much the same but i am only 11 and i fail at first but now i can say: kaltxi eylan! nga na'vi? i still have thousands of words to go tho  :(  btw i <3 these litle faces i just joined like 5 mins ago i already <3 this site my irl name is Conner and my na'vi name is Silron Zem orry for all the words lol 8)  i can also say: oe :)  ikran makto  :ikran:  lol! kk well bai!  ::)
- Nahura :ikran:

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' fìtsenge ma HappyHippo77  :)

Vawmataw

Welcome HappyHippo77! You'll be the youngest Na'vi speaker, isn't that great?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-