New Guy

Started by atxkxe, November 25, 2011, 09:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atxkxe

Hi I'm new and wanting to learn Navi. :)

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Welcome on the most friendly forum in the world.
Useful documents and studying materials are here and useful tips in this place.
If you want pick language faster and easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors. Everyone will be glad to help you.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì! Well, you've certainly come to the right place! Feel free to look around and ask questions.

A ton of questions have already been asked and answered over at the /beginners board. :)

Check out the Project NgayNume board http://forum.learnnavi.org/project-ngaynume

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

Kaltxì ma tsmuk! Zola'u nìprrte to the most awesome site ever for learning the most awesome language ever! I'm pretty new as well, but I'm improving :) cool name, by the way. I nearly picked that one myself.
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

AketuanNavi

Tsmuktengan

Kaltxì ma tsmuk, zola'u nìprrte'! ;)

We would be very happy to help you discovering this beautiful and fantastic language that Na'vi is. Hopefully it won't be too difficult for you, but you shall find many ressources here to help you. Feel free to ask questions and to participate where you want.

You may be interested in the various works that have been done. You have Na'vi books that can guide you to understand the language, or for a smooth start, you can have a look at the Prezi lessons for you to get the basics : http://projectngaynume.com/index.php?id=3 .

Try to build basic sentences. You can post them in the learning sections, and we will help you. We also have Na'vi only sections to practice and share with something else than English.  :)

...by the way, what brought you here? What makes you want to learn Na'vi?

Human No More

Kaltxi. Zola'u niprrte' :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman