New Learner

Started by Neapher, June 12, 2012, 12:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neapher

I decided to pick this up, originally as a joke to screw with my friends, but after looking into it and the community that has also learned the language, I think this might actually be a fun thing to do.

Not sure where it's going to get me in life, but it's definitely going to lead me somewhere!

Wish me luck.
"To have another language is to possess a second soul. "
‒Charlemagne

Kemaweyan

Zola'u nìprrte', ma tsmukan ;) Ulte etrìpa syayvi ngar livu. Sìlpey oe tsnì fì'u 'o' livu ngaru :D
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Seze Mune

Don't stay in the eddies, jump into the stream of things! Got any passions or pet peeves?  Like Science, math, imagination, art, cosplay, general looneyness and more?  This is the place for you!  :o   ;D

Oh, and WELCOME!  ;)

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

Seze Mune beat me to it. This place had everything. Welcome.

If you find your way back here you can find a 'notify' tab in the upper or lower right corner of the thread. Clicking this will 'notify' you when you get a new post in here.

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Blue Elf

Welcome here, Neapher.
One can say that learning Na'vi is not useful, but do not believe such voices - it IS. At least it makes you to think different way, and it is both useful and enjoyable. As others said - you can find nearly anything here, not only language - but first of all friendly people.
Enjoy your stay here.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

'Onatxan te Skxawng Tìrey'itan

kaltxì, ma 'eylan, ulte zola'u nìprrte!
Quote from: Neapher on June 12, 2012, 12:05:40 AM
Not sure where it's going to get me in life, but it's definitely going to lead me somewhere!
my friends have often criticized me for this, saying that there's no point and it'll get me nowhere in life. i responded that i do it because i can, and cuz it's fun.
whereas i was explaining some stuff about it to my english teacher and she said that i could become a linguist when i grow up. i have no plans to be one, but learning it has given me an interest in language. so there's some stuff to draw from learning it.

but regardless of that, nerume plltxe nìNa'vi lu leti'o'
Nga txo ke flä nìsngä'i, rä'ä kivä Eywa'evengne! ;)