New looking for people :)

Started by Mi'niri, July 02, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi'niri

Kaltxi! I'm new here and trying to learn Na'vi. I'm a beginner who's looking for people to help me out in my learning journey! I would love to join a discord and speak to anyone who's willing to help me on my journey. If anyone has any cool learning resources for beginners I would appreciate it (I already own "The easiest way to learn Na'vi-ever!")! A little background about me: my Na'vi name is Mi'niri and I'm a female (20 yrs) who lives in the UK and I'm pretty much a massive nerd :) .
Thanks!
:D
Mi'niri

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Mi'niri on July 02, 2017, 11:04:02 AM
Kaltxi! I'm new here and trying to learn Na'vi.

Kaltxì ma Mi'niri! :D Welcome to the Learn Na'vi Forums!

QuoteI'm a beginner who's looking for people to help me out in my learning journey!

And this is exactly why we are here! :D

QuoteI would love to join a discord and speak to anyone who's willing to help me on my journey.

Wonderful news, then! We have a Discord.  Come say hi (if you haven't already) at https://discord.gg/WF6qcmv

QuoteIf anyone has any cool learning resources for beginners I would appreciate it (I already own "The easiest way to learn Na'vi-ever!")!

The Discord is a big one, but beyond that, I have some grammar lessons here at http://tirea.learnnavi.org/old/material/lessons/ and new ones eventually coming at http://tirea.learnnaviorg  Another common recommendation, for vocab, is to check out our Top 500 course on Memrise: memrise.com/course/142466/500-most-frequently-used-navi-words/

QuoteA little background about me: my Na'vi name is Mi'niri and I'm a female (20 yrs) who lives in the UK and I'm pretty much a massive nerd :) .
Thanks!
Mi'niri

Well that's really cool :D We are a bunch of massive nerds here. I look forward to seeing you around here on the forum as well as our Discord :D

:ikran: 8)

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Mi'niri :)

Nice to see new people here.

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 02, 2017, 12:29:32 PM
QuoteA little background about me: my Na'vi name is Mi'niri and I'm a female (20 yrs) who lives in the UK and I'm pretty much a massive nerd :) .
Well that's really cool :D We are a bunch of massive nerds here.
Yeah ;D :)

archaic

Kaltxì ma Mi'niri, welcome aboard.

:D :D

We have many resources here, and many people who can be helpful.
Plus many distractions for when you feel you need to rest the gray cells.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Gimphichaya

It is the content that I like very much. Read it. It has new knowledge that is very useful for me.

Eìrä

Quote from: Gimphichaya on April 29, 2019, 04:21:40 AM
It is the content that I like very much. Read it. It has new knowledge that is very useful for me.
Kaltxì ulte Zola'u nìprrte'! (Hello and Welcome!)
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Gimphichaya :)

Lynxcat

Kaltxì! Welcome to the Learn Na'vi forum!  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Mech

Welcome! you could also give a shot at my blog (link inmy signature below), hopefully it can be helpfu for you.

Eìrä

Quote from: Mi'niri on July 02, 2017, 11:04:02 AM
Kaltxi! I'm new here and trying to learn Na'vi. I'm a beginner who's looking for people to help me out in my learning journey! I would love to join a discord and speak to anyone who's willing to help me on my journey. If anyone has any cool learning resources for beginners I would appreciate it (I already own "The easiest way to learn Na'vi-ever!")! A little background about me: my Na'vi name is Mi'niri and I'm a female (20 yrs) who lives in the UK and I'm pretty much a massive nerd :) .
Thanks!
Mi'niri
Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte! :D

I am Eìrä and i would be happy to teach you Na'vi language!
I love to learn something new about everything! I'm a person who likes to "advebture" everywhere! I'm also learning Na'vi since 2016 or 2017....but i stoped for a while and i almost forgot the language! When i comed here, everything was new...i was very new here and i started to learn Na'vi again! So...now i'm really advanced...but still a beginner! Eana Unil, Teyvit and many other friends are helping me with learning Na'vi! I would be very happy to teach you Na'vi language!

Ta: Eìrä
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*