Oel ngati kameie ma ayeylan.

Started by Tsmuketsyìp Tìyawn, December 03, 2011, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsmuketsyìp Tìyawn

I've been lingering around this forum for a while, taking my time to decide if I wanted to join and attempt the language or not. The choice has finally been made and I hope that I got my username (I was aiming for Little Sister of Love) and the title of my thread correct. I'm sure that all of you are here for the same reason that I've decided to be here, to learn the language and learn more about the movie and movies to come that touched our hearts so greatly.

This movie has impacted my life because it opened my eyes and taught me what we, as humans, have caused. It's made me make wiser choices and it's made me preserve what I can. Humans can easily take what they have for granted and abuse it, but with such messages like AVATAR, I believe that one day it'll change a lot more than just this community. Haha, this must sound so corny to some of you, but I care deeply for the environment and those that live within it. We don't want it to collapse any time soon.
"If Grace is there with you - look in her memories - she can show you the world we come from. There's no green there. They killed their Mother, and they're gonna do the same here. More Sky People are gonna come. They're gonna come like a rain that never ends. Unless we stop them. They chose me for something. I will stand and fight. You know I will. But I need a little help here." ~ Jake Sully

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuke ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Welcome on the most friendly forum in the world.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Tsmuketsyìp Tìyawn on December 03, 2011, 01:37:58 PM
I've been lingering around this forum for a while, taking my time to decide if I wanted to join and attempt the language or not. The choice has finally been made and I hope that I got my username (I was aiming for Little Sister of Love) and the title of my thread correct. I'm sure that all of you are here for the same reason that I've decided to be here, to learn the language and learn more about the movie and movies to come that touched our hearts so greatly.

This movie has impacted my life because it opened my eyes and taught me what we, as humans, have caused. It's made me make wiser choices and it's made me preserve what I can. Humans can easily take what they have for granted and abuse it, but with such messages like AVATAR, I believe that one day it'll change a lot more than just this community. Haha, this must sound so corny to some of you, but I care deeply for the environment and those that live within it. We don't want it to collapse any time soon.
Oel ayngati kameie would be correct, as you are talking about "I see a bunch of you".

And your name would better be "Tsmuketsyìp Tìyawnä" since the suffix "-ä" means possession, therefore, "little sister of love". Or else it is "little sister love."

Zola'u nìprrte ma tsmuke!
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Eana Tanhì

Kaltxì ma Tsmuketsyìp Tìyawn :)
welcome to the forum

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Tsmuktengan

Welcome!  :)

Please feel free to participate where you want. We have many forum sections for fandom, but also dedicated to the languages, with beginners section to get some help and practice. There are also several documents that can help you get the basics of Na'vi.

We would be glad to share about what really marked you in the film or elsewhere. We have all been more or less changed and affected by the movie, and awaking our envionmental and cultural senses.  ;)