Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan.

Started by Vitratìrol, November 27, 2011, 01:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitratìrol

Oeru syaw fko Vitratìrol. I hope that the title of my topic is correct, I was having difficulties finding what 'eylan would be in a plural format so I had to do it singular. Friends nìNa'vi slu 'upe? I hope you don't mind me questioning you. I'd hate to come out as rude in my introduction. I first fell in love with the movie Avatar when I went to see it in the theatre as a 3D movie. It was like a dream world, but then I realized that our world is Pandora in it's own unique way and that we, as humans, are destroying it with our pollution. Since that time I've been trying to go as eco-friendly as I can get. Even now, my computer is on it's eco-mode. This movie really did open my eyes and make me realize many different things. I've joined this site because I wanted to communicate with the others who were also changed and I wanted to be a part of the beautiful language. Haha, that probably sounds really corny, but it's true. Alright, I should probably wrap this introduction up. Eywa ngahu.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

I advise you come to this stuff and read this tips.
And there is beginners board.

Eywa ngahu. :D

QuoteFriends nìNa'vi slu 'upe?
(Ay)eylan. If lenition occures you can drop ay.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Vitratìrol

Quote(Ay)eylan. If lenition occures you can drop ay.

Ah, oe si irayo ngaru, ma Kamean.

AketuanNavi

kaltxì ma Vitratìrol. Welcome to Learnnavi.  :)

I know exactly what you mean by being changed by Avatar. The same thing happened to me, and likely most people here.

Have fun. A few cool (and admittedly non-language related) things to check out would be the spam board and the 2012 AvatarMeet.