Oel ngati kamelie,guys!

Started by Äktsaä, June 15, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Äktsaä

Oel ngati kamelie,everyone! my  name  is  Äkstaä (maybe  I  change it  later if I can,I don't even know it's meaning,I just got it in a name generator xDD).
SO,I'm obssesed with Avatar,it's the best movie of all times! I've got a lot of action figures and they're just so so so SO cute!!  :3
Also,I've just downloaded the na'vi dictionary three days ago so I just know the phrase I said in the beggining and also some other words I searched.But I don't even know how to conjugate or pronuntiate the words lol.So maybe it can take a lot of practice of course,but I feel that now that I've joined to this family,I'll learn faster :)
See ya,brothers and sisters! :ikran:

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Äktsaä on June 15, 2017, 08:37:15 PM
Oel ngati kamelie,everyone! my  name  is  Äkstaä (maybe  I  change it  later if I can,I don't even know it's meaning,I just got it in a name generator xDD).
SO,I'm obssesed with Avatar,it's the best movie of all times! I've got a lot of action figures and they're just so so so SO cute!!  :3
Also,I've just downloaded the na'vi dictionary three days ago so I just know the phrase I said in the beggining and also some other words I searched.But I don't even know how to conjugate or pronuntiate the words lol.So maybe it can take a lot of practice of course,but I feel that now that I've joined to this family,I'll learn faster :)
See ya,brothers and sisters! :ikran:

Kaltxì! Oel ngati kameie :D

Welcome to the Learn Na'vi forums! We would be glad to help you out on your quest to master this most beautiful language :)

:ikran: 8)

kawnu

Kaltxì! I would highly recommend joining the Discord server: https://discord.gg/nTuYrAv

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Äktsaä

Irayo :) And yeah,I already have a Discord account so I'll join to the server right now,irayo again!
Greetings :pali:

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Äktsaä :)

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.