Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonocleO.Q

Ptxèrra, I absolutely love ring-tail lemurs. I did a behavior study on them for my zoo & aquarium management class and I was just hooked. I don't think I have any cool zoo photos...I will take some!!

Oh! I found one! With our Eurasian eagle owl.

rey yol ulte lu fpom.

Brainiac

Quote from: MonocleO.Q on December 27, 2009, 12:55:53 AM
Ptxèrra, I absolutely love ring-tail lemurs. I did a behavior study on them for my zoo & aquarium management class and I was just hooked. I don't think I have any cool zoo photos...I will take some!!

Oh! I found one! With our Eurasian eagle owl.

OMG!oneone! You're the chocolate rain-guy :o
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

MonocleO.Q

Haha! If I were a different black guy, I might've taken offense! But I'm a little bit more lax on that matter. Am I the first black guy trying to learn Na'vi!?! That would be a profound achievement!!
rey yol ulte lu fpom.

Ptxèrra

oh you have as cute owul, i am jealous on that, i want an owl for myself but my parents whine about feathers and the mice / chicken they eat.

they also whine about the smell from baboons ::) if idd worked with em, took an shower at work, you still smell em.

but nice to see some other animal freaks. (kitty and monocleO.Q)
show your pics, i try to make more (most i'm not allowed posting due to rules from the zoo)
Oel ayngati kameie i was there

remember power corrups, absolute power..... is a whole lot of fun.
Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

MonocleO.Q

Haha, it's not my owl, it's the zoo's, but he's an education animal so we can handle him like a pet almost. I don't really have many other pictures of me with animals, though.
rey yol ulte lu fpom.

Nume fpi sänume

Almost 2 years old...need to take more pictures it would seem.
*edit* Seems facebook comes through again. about a month ago.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: MonocleO.Q on December 27, 2009, 10:44:49 AM
Am I the first black guy trying to learn Na'vi!?! That would be a profound achievement!!

Nope, technically, he is; http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0022306/ but you would probably be more fluent by the sequel since his character got nixed in the flick.

私は太った男だ。

Tutee A-nawm

This is usually me, I always hovers around like that.. No strings, editing or anything.. Just me and my friend gravity :-)

Oldslappy

Quote from: Rednilec on December 27, 2009, 05:46:38 PM
This is usually me, I always hovers around like that.. No strings, editing or anything.. Just me and my friend gravity :-)

Thats pretty sweet.
My not so fantastical self, below. ಠ_ಠ

Eywayä mokri

Happy to see people still sending some new pics! :)
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Pxìllan

This is me  ;)

Greetings,
Pxìllan

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eywayä mokri

°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Taronyu

My real life pic is my profile picture.

I refuse to believe that there isn't a twin of me on a real life Pandora. (Well, maybe that's not true, but it would be pretty awesome.) :P

Ptxèrra

most of us like thinking that way.

nice pictures though
Oel ayngati kameie i was there

remember power corrups, absolute power..... is a whole lot of fun.
Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

Reronsem Si

Nothing like the MySpace/Facebook mirror shot! Not even a smile, cause I'm too cool for a smile (Or so I wish)!

Tutee A-nawm

Quote from: Oldslappy on December 27, 2009, 07:30:44 PM
Quote from: Rednilec on December 27, 2009, 05:46:38 PM

[img ]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs124.snc1/5336_100436693301174_100000045311842_12533_1571559_n.jpg[/img ]

Thats pretty sweet.
My not so fantastical self, below. ಠ_ಠ

your pic aren't bad at all.. Nice white teeths :D

Quote from: Unilyä Täftxuyu on December 28, 2009, 05:27:48 PM

Nothing like the MySpace/Facebook mirror shot! Not even a smile, cause I'm too cool for a smile (Or so I wish)!

Why, oh why do ppl always look in their own eyes, when taking mirror shots? To intimedate themself? To look i'm-a-badass-and-you-DONT-wanna-look-in-my-eyes-cause-i'll-slap-you-so-hard-in-your-face-that-you-mom-want-recocnise-you-any-more---Moron!!! ???
Tell me, I need to know  :-\

You do look pretty answer choice 2 though..  ;D

Reronsem Si

Quote from: Tutee A-nawm Ƣ on December 28, 2009, 05:45:33 PM

Why, oh why do ppl always look in their own eyes, when taking mirror shots? To intimedate themself? To look i'm-a-badass-and-you-DONT-wanna-look-in-my-eyes-cause-i'll-slap-you-so-hard-in-your-face-that-you-mom-want-recocnise-you-any-more---Moron!!! ???
Tell me, I need to know  :-\

You do look pretty answer choice 2 though..  ;D

Well, in my defense, I do get chubby cheek syndrome when I smile. BUT it's no excuse for the shot, unfortunately it's the only one I have for the time being, unless I want to bring out all my old pics of me in my surfing gear. I think that's a little too much just for a "This is me!" thread.

As for the normal position of most MySpace/Facebook pictures? Angles! Using the 3/4 angle or the "above the head looking down" angle can hide a lot. All about perception. The look brings out the inner Zoolander in everyone!

Tutee A-nawm

You didn't have to defend yourself.. Buut I understand what you mean  ;D Just a taste of my wicked sense of humor.. ::)

Reronsem Si

Quote from: Tutee A-nawm Ƣ on December 28, 2009, 09:06:06 PM
You didn't have to defend yourself.. Buut I understand what you mean  ;D Just a taste of my wicked sense of humor.. ::)

Get too wicked and I will spray my "Surfer Status" self all over this thread! I do need to take a very normal, maybe smiling picture down the road though. Maybe when the sun comes back out in full bloom so I can get a tan.