Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eywa ngahu

hmm perhaps mr. Noopy should be moved to the pictures of your cat thread, since he does not intend to learn Na'Vi? ^^ :)
kíevame

Na'rìng_Tirea

Quote from: Eywa ngahu on January 08, 2010, 07:13:43 PM
hmm perhaps mr. Noopy should be moved to the pictures of your cat thread, since he does not intend to learn Na'Vi? ^^ :)
kíevame

Hahaha! I asked him if he wanted to learn with me, he just looked at me like I was stupid and patted my arm and fussed at me for his dinner. XD

@Sylwanin- He has a totally fake smile always. ;D lol He puts up with me though. <3

Nume fpi sänume

Less words, more pics :D Back to the RL picture topic.

Na'rìng_Tirea

To get things back on topic then.~~~~ Here's me and my sis visiting the Terracotta Warriors exhibit at the High Museum in Atlanta. ;D Fabulously fun trip. <3

Reronsem Si

Edit: I had posted before, but this is a recent pic

Probably my most recent pic I can find. About 5 months after my surgery, so most of my appendages shrank while my tummy grew. Why oh why was I cursed with such a bad placement for an open wound! I can't do a single sit up till I'm 100% healed! (Surgery was on lower back, so they were unable to stitch it back together due to the tightness of the skin. Don't want to gross you guys out with TMI, but lets just say the surgery was 6 months ago and like I said before, I'm not done.)

Mako

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Reronsem Si on January 08, 2010, 09:06:24 PM
Don't want to gross you guys out with TMI, but lets just say the surgery was 6 months ago and like I said before, I'm not done.)

ooooh pm me some pics hahaha  :D  ;)

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Is.

Quote from: Sylwanin ean Tanhì on January 08, 2010, 06:50:28 PM
lol first one looks like "ahh not again" *rolls eyes* stupid pictures [mutters]

2nd one looks like a fake smile

Hahahaha... awesome analysis.

Anyway, I implore "Na'rìng_Tirea" to make a "Mr Noopy" thread in the "Post pictures of your cat"-forum, and update daily.

:P

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Atoki Atanyä on January 06, 2010, 03:47:31 AM
Quote from: Txep Txelan on January 06, 2010, 03:45:00 AM
Okies, here I am at work, I don't get very many people in at work to practice Na'vi with, but I have talked a lot of my coworkers into seeing the movie, and even the ones who weren't in to it before, loved it after they saw it.  :)

YOU HAVE AN AVATAR MACHINE.

:P

that's what I thought too!
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 08, 2010, 09:08:15 PM
Killswitch Engage. Nice.
indeed...
nice to see some guys with that kind of stuff XD
eywa ayngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Eywayä mokri

°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Mako

Here's a more recent picture:

Yeah, that's right! I play the guitar! xD

Reronsem Si

Quote from: unil-tìran-tokx on January 09, 2010, 05:14:00 AM
Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 08, 2010, 09:08:15 PM
Killswitch Engage. Nice.
indeed...
nice to see some guys with that kind of stuff XD
eywa ayngahu

I have few more band shirts.

As I Lay Dying
All That Remains
Coheed and Cambria
Lamb of God

I want to get Enter Shikari and Destroy The Runner and a few others. Had people ask if I wear any other colors since all the band shirts are black. Would love to wear more color if they made red or green band shirts of bands I liked!!! Course the shirt I actually wear the most is my Ohio State Buckeyes, scarlet and gray!!

Nume fpi sänume

Atanä mungeyu

i feel like re-posting my pics now...
XD eywa ayngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txonyä Maktoyu

Hey guys :) i just joined and i thought id put up a couple of pics :) There is one of me as a Na'vi, the picture of me before editing which was all done on my iPhone! it took 5 hours with 4 apps but i got there! The unedited picture is me on the set of 'Shank' a film coming out next year, they made me up to look 'hard' and gangster lmao! The other one is me on my way to the set of the UK series 'skins' on the train, bored :)

Irayo tsmukan!
Eywa ngahu,
Daz x x

NovaN75

See the guy in the circle? Just kidding. Unfortunatly, by some extremely strange coincidence, earlier today, I deleted the pictures of me on this computer to save hard drive space. Sorry about that, I just thought this would afford me some chuckles.
It's quite a large universe, who could say what's out there?

Kxanì Swirä

Youngest here for sure
"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world and in here is the dream" Jake Sully

Brainiac

Quote from: Kxanì Swirä on January 10, 2010, 01:31:48 AM
Youngest here for sure
I want to make something sure: Do you live in... Europe?
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.