Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niri Te

There is one of me in Samoa that is, I don't know, five or six photo submissions above (before) the one that I loaded yesterday. The one that if of me standing in front of the targets was taken a few months ago, when I turned 62 orbits around the Sun. (I'M still 19 years old though).  The mowed area that you see running up the right side of the photo is a very small section of our airstrip.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Ftiafpi

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Niri Te

That was done Combat rules. Hands in the surrender position, my .45ACP Military 1911A1 in it's horizontal draw shoulder rig, condition one. There is a timer behind me, it sounds a horn. At the sound of the horn, I draw and fire. The timer counts, among other things, it times, in hundreths of seconds, the time from the beginning ot the horn, to the sound of my first gunshot. I average 0.37 seconds till I fire the first shot, I am shooting from 30 yards away, I put a round in the first target, switch to the second target, and then alternate between the two. When my Magazine is empty, I pull and load the second magazine.
Several stages of that are what all those holes are from.
Ateyo has a photograph of me at a dead run, going from one target scenario to the next. In the photo our cad see two shell casings in the air, leaving the pistol, the now empty magazine falling to the ground, and the fresh magazine in my left hand waiting for another split second for the spent magazine to clear, so that I can slam the new magazine home, and continue the battery.
If any of ma oeyä Tsmukan si Tsmuke want some SERIOUS Combat Pistol, or 600 yard counter sniper training, there is a REAL WORLD Tsamsiyu living here at the Pancho Barnes Aerodrome.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Tseymsì

If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Niri Te on March 12, 2012, 02:58:24 PM
That was done Combat rules. Hands in the surrender position, my .45ACP Military 1911A1 in it's horizontal draw shoulder rig, condition one. There is a timer behind me, it sounds a horn. At the sound of the horn, I draw and fire. The timer counts, among other things, it times, in hundreths of seconds, the time from the beginning ot the horn, to the sound of my first gunshot. I average 0.37 seconds till I fire the first shot, I am shooting from 30 yards away, I put a round in the first target, switch to the second target, and then alternate between the two. When my Magazine is empty, I pull and load the second magazine.
Several stages of that are what all those holes are from.
Ateyo has a photograph of me at a dead run, going from one target scenario to the next. In the photo our cad see two shell casings in the air, leaving the pistol, the now empty magazine falling to the ground, and the fresh magazine in my left hand waiting for another split second for the spent magazine to clear, so that I can slam the new magazine home, and continue the battery.
If any of ma oeyä Tsmukan si Tsmuke want some SERIOUS Combat Pistol, or 600 yard counter sniper training, there is a REAL WORLD Tsamsiyu living here at the Pancho Barnes Aerodrome.
Niri Te

I'd play paintball with you any day. :D

Mako

This is the most recent photo of me I have on my phone. Ahh the memories. Alas, time passes and people change. Still love her to death though.

A bit of background, this is me and my ex girlfriend at the Georgia state cross country meet this past fall. This photo was taken right after she won her race, placing first in the state. I was oblivious to the camera, actually, but to this day it remains one of my most favourite photos because it captures me when I'm not having to fake a smile for the camera.

This smile is genuine.

Human No More

Nice photo, I can't tell who is happier :P
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

P.A.'li makto

You look quite tall, like a Na'vi! I envy you a lot!  :)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Mako

About 6'1". She was just short :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tirea Aean

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

The picture is very large, so go here on this link

It is a new picture, taken 2 days ago
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s431/Kristoffers94/26032012055.jpg

Seze Mune

Nice photo, ma tsmukan!  It looks nice and cool in your area.  I will trade my 80°F. days for a little of your coolness! :)

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Seze Mune on March 28, 2012, 09:32:20 AM
Nice photo, ma tsmukan!  It looks nice and cool in your area.  I will trade my 80°F. days for a little of your coolness! :)

What does this correspond to in Celcuis? It is kinda of 18 degrees C here.  ;)

* Tsmuktengan takes a Granita on a bench under the sun and a fully blue sky.  ;D

Seze Mune

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on March 28, 2012, 10:02:49 AM
Quote from: Seze Mune on March 28, 2012, 09:32:20 AM

What does this correspond to in Celcuis? It is kinda of 18 degrees C here.  ;)

* Tsmuktengan takes a Granita on a bench under the sun and a fully blue sky.  ;D

80°F is about 26.66° C.

Yayo

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on March 14, 2012, 10:29:41 PM
This is the most recent photo of me I have on my phone. Ahh the memories. Alas, time passes and people change. Still love her to death though.

A bit of background, this is me and my ex girlfriend at the Georgia state cross country meet this past fall. This photo was taken right after she won her race, placing first in the state. I was oblivious to the camera, actually, but to this day it remains one of my most favourite photos because it captures me when I'm not having to fake a smile for the camera.

This smile is genuine.

Classic Sethles: always reminiscing. I can empathise with you. Me being the social failure that I am, I have misinterpreted the actions of females many times. Yes.

Great photo though. I am younger and can grow a fuller beard. BAM.

EDIT: Anyway, here's a current picture of me taken during a New Year's Eve celebration.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tsmuktengan

What were you hiding from?  ;D

Nyx

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on April 05, 2012, 08:39:47 AM
What were you hiding from?  ;D
Probably everything, since he's in Australia ;)