Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Niri Te on May 13, 2012, 07:44:52 AM
Nah, you have a cool name. Here is what the screen name that I use everywhere else but Eywa Eveng specific sites is about.

I will fly with you. ;)

Gotta arrange to take my biannual soon, I miss the sky.

Niri Te

Quote from: Ftiafpi on May 13, 2012, 11:09:35 AM
Nah, you have a cool name. Here is what the screen name that I use everywhere else but Eywa Eveng specific sites is about.

I will fly with you. ;)

Ftiafpi, What do you fly, where do you fly out of??  You can fly with me any time ma oeyä Tsmukan Tsamsiyu
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Niri Te on May 13, 2012, 08:09:08 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on May 13, 2012, 11:09:35 AM

I will fly with you. ;)

Ftiafpi, What do you fly, where do you fly out of??  You can fly with me any time ma oeyä Tsmukan Tsamsiyu
Niri Te

I rent a Cessna 172 out of KBHB. I really wish I could win the lottery, they have a Cirrus SR22 fully equipped for $200 an hour there. Got a chance to fly it for a half hour and it was like flying the Avatar shuttle. Amazing technology, great to fly.

Niri Te

Quote from: Ftiafpi on May 14, 2012, 08:45:29 AM
I rent a Cessna 172 out of KBHB. I really wish I could win the lottery, they have a Cirrus SR22 fully equipped for $200 an hour there. Got a chance to fly it for a half hour and it was like flying the Avatar shuttle. Amazing technology, great to fly.

We have a long, thin 80 acres, (650 feet by 1.2 miles) with our own 4,700 by 90 foot grass strip here at the house. It is 16 miles from 2E5 by air, and 26 miles by road. We like to climb into either My Taylorcraft, or Ateyo's Cessna 140, and go fly to Dell city for Breakfast. I have a "T" hanger at T-27 where we fly into several times a month to do our "Big Shopping". We park the plane in it's hanger, grab the Crew Car, shop, come back, load up the plane, and fly home. The hanger at T-27 costs us 135 dollars a month, with the electricity included.
We play one lotto ticket a week, we feel that if we are meant to win it, that's all that we will need. I have this love for old aircraft. If I hit the lotto, Half our net winnings go to the Church, and the other half will go to this Martin 202 that is sitting at an airport in Paris, Texas. The guy who owns it was the stunt double for both John Wayne, in Flying Tigers, and flew Gregory Pack's B-17 in the movie Twelve O'Clock High. The Martin was ferried down to Paris by him in the early eighties, parked, and never flown again, though it's engines are fired up every once in a while. He told me that because if I do hit the lottery, I want to restore it as a 50's era Allegheny Airlines aircraft, and give rides at airshows, he would let me have it for 50,000 dollars. We would pull a ferry permit on it, and take it to Kermit Weeks for a total restoration. (THAT would cost several million). At that time I would go and get my Type Rating in the Martin.
EVERYONE has to have a dream, and that is mine.
Niri Te

Seze Mune

That is an awesome dream, ma Niri Te.  Tell you what, if I ever win the lottery, I'll send you some of it!  ;)

Kamean

QuoteThat is an awesome dream, ma Niri Te.
Agree. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: hì'ia tuté on May 12, 2012, 02:36:22 AM
Quote from: Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 11, 2012, 08:03:33 PM

Cool pic ma hì'ia tuté :) Btw, something I've been meaning to tell you about your name...note that I've added an a on "hì'i." This is called adjective attribution. In Na'vi when using an adjective to describe a noun, the adjective must be attributed to the noun via the a of attribution. With this, the phrase (in this case your name) can be written "hì'ia tuté" or "tuté ahì'i." The a of attribution is one of the things that allows us to have free word order in Na'vi :) Hope this makes sense to you, feel free to ask me if you have questions :)

-Txonä Rolyu

you're the second person to correct my name... I didn't really know how to make up a Na'vi name when I registered and I was trying to aim for 'Short Woman' but couldn't find a word for 'short' in terms of height, so I went for 'Small Woman'... Do you think I would confuse people if I changed it to Hì'ia tuté?

No, I don't think so. It didn't confuse me and I'm very easy to confuse :P

Ma Niri Te, there's a place out here near me that you'd LOVE! It's an air museum ;) I'm going there toward the end of the month and I'll be sure to take pics. They'll be on my FB :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Niri Te

Quote from: Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 16, 2012, 01:22:58 AM
Ma Niri Te, there's a place out here near me that you'd LOVE! It's an air museum ;) I'm going there toward the end of the month and I'll be sure to take pics. They'll be on my FB :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Oe IRAYO si ngaru ma Txonä Rolyu
ta Niri Te

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

ME
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Tsemsi

Either try and succeed, or never stop trying.

Tsu'tey

Two new pictures from our Tsu'tey ;)

At work ;)

privately ;)

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Tsmuktengan

Duräkon

Tirea Aean

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 13, 2013, 04:42:34 PM
Quote from: Duräkon on January 13, 2013, 04:40:19 PM
This is me. :)

hey man, welcome back. :)
If I had recent nice picture of me without glasses, I would post it here. :(

But you can have picture of me before I was 4-5 years old, the age when I started wear glasses.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Alyara Arati

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Duräkon

Tsmuktengan

Now this is indeed a well made pic. The signature in the lower part seems to tell this photo has been made by a specialized agency.

Alyara Arati

This is a picture of me, in that I draw it by tracing a real life photo of me. 8)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

Oel ayngati kameie!

Oeyä rel:
lehrrap :o ;D
[smg id=4743]

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-