Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on May 01, 2013, 05:15:47 PMSomething called "russ celebration". It is a traditional celebration for Norwegian high school students in their final spring semester. Students that take part in the celebrations are known as russ. The "russ celebration" traditionally starts on 1st of May and ends on the 17th of May, the Norwegian national day. Participants wear coloured overalls, drive matching cars, vans, or buses, and celebrate almost continually during this period. Drunkenness, and public disturbances are regularly linked to the celebration.
Happy Russ Celebration!
It's very nice to learn from other cultures.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on May 01, 2013, 05:15:47 PM
A picture of me, before ready for partying :)
We have a big tradition here in Norway, when you are on your last year in high school. Something called "russ celebration". It is a traditional celebration for Norwegian high school students in their final spring semester. Students that take part in the celebrations are known as russ. The "russ celebration" traditionally starts on 1st of May and ends on the 17th of May, the Norwegian national day. Participants wear coloured overalls, drive matching cars, vans, or buses, and celebrate almost continually during this period. Drunkenness, and public disturbances are regularly linked to the celebration.

Is the word "rusbrus" from this Russ celebration?

Duräkon

Haven't been on in a while. I'm back. :)

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Ftiafpi on May 01, 2013, 10:28:04 PM
Is the word "rusbrus" from this Russ celebration?

No. The word "rusbrus is not linked to that. If you mean in the english word "alcopop".

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Another new picture of me

sup?

Taronyu

Quote from: Duräkon on May 02, 2013, 10:36:38 AM

Haven't been on in a while. I'm back. :)

Instagram?

Nice though.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

New photo of me. Image taken yesterday. Out in my hometown, on a very beautiful day.

Niri Te

Goings on at our homestead this morning.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Eana Unil

Very short vacation at the north sea (Germany). We wanted to stay for a week, but a friend, who came with us, broke her elbow, so we had to return yesterday already. :/ Too bad, but it's always great to be at the sea, weather for a week or just some hours.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Niri Te on May 24, 2013, 02:58:33 PM

Maybe one day I'll get to fly down there, too.

Niri Te

Quote from: Ftiafpi on May 24, 2013, 07:56:42 PM
Quote from: Niri Te on May 24, 2013, 02:58:33 PM

Maybe one day I'll get to fly down there, too.

Then perhaps YOU could be doing THIS. (Ateyo took this photo of me taking off in her Cessna 140 from our runway at our place.

Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Ftiafpi

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Not really a picture, per se, but it's me playing Sober by Tool with my band.
Apologies for the swearing, but I'm on the vocals and bass, my buddy Van is on Lead, Griff is on rhythm, and Jake is on drums.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151610725685768&set=vb.769675767&type=2&theater
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

And there is me, celebrating the National Day for my country, Norway. This was 17th of may. I have drawn a red circle so you can spot me.
Damn, look at that crowded people.

Taronyu

Shirt from Xelloss. :)

Tìtstewan

Oel ngati kameie, ma Taronyu. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

I'm on Learn Na'vi since 1 year, so I became a little direhorse.

Tìtstewan

Well, that's me...
[smg id=5098]
..at night. :o ::)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsu'tey

The underground world of the two world war...

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Vawmataw