Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemmond

Quote from: Ftiafpi on April 01, 2015, 09:19:30 AM
Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on March 21, 2015, 03:26:51 AM
http://www.gm2.pl/wp-content/gallery/wieczor-talentow-2014/thumbs/thumbs_v_spotkanie_int_2014_002.jpg

This is my pic at a 'Wieczór Talentów' in 2014. That day I have a cardboard gunshowI sold 2 cardboard guns that day. On the imiege, you can see me in a polish DPM camo iniform holding a M1911 pistol.I'm standing next to a table, on which my gunsare lying. Yes! they are made all byme alone!

Image is really tiny unfortunately.

http://www.gm2.pl/wp-content/gallery/wieczor-talentow-2014/v_spotkanie_int_2014_002.jpg I guess this is the correct link (Eywa bless automated thumbnails generators. :D So easy to predict.)
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Me  with my cardboard guns:)
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable
I-Ikran Makto (Ikran rider)

PandoraMoon

Kaltxí everyone! Fyape lu nga? My name's Becca (PandoraMoon) and I'm new to this forum. I'm a huge fan of Avatar and the whole fandom of it. I'm 18 and I'm from the United Kingdom  :D . If you want to get to know me more, dont hesitate to ask me any questions! Here's a picture of me and my Boyfriend of 5 months Antony.  ;D
PandoraMoon♥

Ftiafpi

Zola'u nìprrte' ma 'eylan amip!

Glad to have you aboard. If you have anything specific you'd like to learn about let me know.

ayeers

bitcoin donate from 2019.09.01 i cant recive any donation
if you want donate write me a pm with subject donate

Tirea Aean

Quote from: ayeers on April 04, 2015, 08:31:37 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on February 19, 2015, 01:40:07 PM
Quote from: Blue Elf on February 19, 2015, 05:34:20 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on February 18, 2015, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 18, 2015, 03:52:43 PM
Tirea for president? :)

Who would vote  8)
The whole LN :) Nice picture, BTW

Tirea Aean for Emperor of New World Order 2016-. :D ;D

Tstunwi :)
Mr trea aean for president not to be missed  :) :) :)

8) ;)

Quote from: PandoraMoon on April 04, 2015, 12:06:07 PM
Kaltxí everyone! Fyape lu nga? My name's Becca (PandoraMoon) and I'm new to this forum. I'm a huge fan of Avatar and the whole fandom of it. I'm 18 and I'm from the United Kingdom  :D . If you want to get to know me more, dont hesitate to ask me any questions! Here's a picture of me and my Boyfriend of 5 months Antony.  ;D

Kaltxì! :D Zola'u nìprrte', welcome to this forum! Have a look around and feel free to join in the ongoing discussion. The language is totally awesome! I see you've already got a start on learning it. You'll soon see it's the coolest and prettiest language you've ever tried. I invite you to our open lessons on TeamsSpeak 3. :) Neytiri and I like to hang out with people and give Na'vi lessons, spoken and written.

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

I'm also new here, and the only thread that I made is a introduction so... Just reading all the Na'vi language sentences and trying to transalate by myself.
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on April 05, 2015, 09:10:39 AM
I'm also new here, and the only thread that I made is a introduction so... Just reading all the Na'vi language sentences and trying to transalate by myself.

Nice! Welcome as well! Sure, we get many many others who do the same. Feel free to look around and such. We're all here if you get stuck somewhere. By now, almost every answer known can be found on our forums. Just watch out for old and really old threads. :)

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Srane, ma Eyktanay!

I don't know if I said it right, but i was meaning 'Yes sir!' or rather 'Yes my general!'
I realy love army stuff terms...
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on April 07, 2015, 07:16:31 AM
Srane, ma Eyktanay!
Hmmm...

Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on April 07, 2015, 07:16:31 AM
I don't know if I said it right, but i was meaning 'Yes sir!' or rather 'Yes my general!'
Probably something like "Srane, ma olo'eyktan!"

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

Olo'eyktan means 'Clan Leader' and I ment general. I typed the word 'general' on dict-Na'vi, and it transolated 'eyktanay'. These are the terms/transolation of that word according to Dict-Na'vi:

eyktanay[ɛjk.ta.ˈnaj]n.                     
                                                                                            deputy
                                                                                            general
                                                                                            (someone who is one step down in rank from leader)
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Tìtstewan

Oh right! :-[
Of course, it could be "Srane, ma eyktanay!".

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

If you don't believe me, check it out yourself.
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable

Tìtstewan

Eana Unil

Tìtstewan

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Tewti , you and it look very nice  :D.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Ftiafpi

Very nice color, that's going to turn out great I'm sure.

Tsu'tey

Tsu'tey(Left) and a very good friend

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Tirea Aean