LearnNavi Community > Introductions

Real life picture thread

<< < (591/591)

Eìrä:

--- Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 17, 2019, 02:57:47 pm ---That would be the easiest to do, unless you have a scanner to scan the picture, which would be the best.

--- End quote ---
Tam! (Ok!) :D
I understand! ;)
I have to go to sleep! (Oe zene hivahaw!)
Good night (txon lefpom)!

Rogue Aw:
Thought I would share a couple pics from this past weekend's trip to Jeep Beach 2019 at Daytona Beach, FL. The first pic is of me (on the right) and a couple of my Jeep bros with our Jeeps at the campground we stayed. The second is a couple of our Jeeps by the defunct Sand Blaster roller coaster on the beach. The coaster was involved in an accident last year, and is slated to be demolished next year. I took tons of pics of it, LOL!

Eìrä:

--- Quote from: Rogue Aw on May 02, 2019, 01:26:07 pm ---Thought I would share a couple pics from this past weekend's trip to Jeep Beach 2019 at Daytona Beach, FL. The first pic is of me (on the right) and a couple of my Jeep bros with our Jeeps at the campground we stayed. The second is a couple of our Jeeps by the defunct Sand Blaster roller coaster on the beach. The coaster was involved in an accident last year, and is slated to be demolished next year. I took tons of pics of it, LOL!

--- End quote ---
Whou! :D this is awesome and beautiful! Irayo nìtxan ma Rogue Aw! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version