Real life picture thread

Started by Eywayä mokri, December 25, 2009, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainiac

Quote from: Unilyä Täftxuyu on December 28, 2009, 05:27:48 PM

Nothing like the MySpace/Facebook mirror shot! Not even a smile, cause I'm too cool for a smile (Or so I wish)!

You look like Val Kilmer!
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Reronsem Si

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 01:43:10 AM

Oh god. You have no idea how many times people have told me that! Now you forced me to upload the long hair pics. So that you may see me as Bam Margera!

More Val Kilmer

Bam Margera

I must have a face that has "general features" that can be attributed to other people. Always get called out by random people!

Brainiac

Quote from: Unilyä Täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 01:59:08 AM

Bam Margera

I must have a face that has "general features" that can be attributed to other people. Always get called out by random people!

Nope, still Val Kilmer.
Btw: You have it good. I look like 2 people: a comedian from Belgium with a hump! and Harry Potter, which is why I have the beard  ;D

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 02:15:33 AM

Bam Margera

Nope, still Val Kilmer.
Btw: You have it good. I look like 2 people: a comedian from Belgium with a hump! and Harry Potter, which is why I have the beard  ;D

Yep, I see Val Kilmer in that also!
私は太った男だ。

Is.

Quote from: Unilyä Täftxuyu on December 28, 2009, 05:27:48 PM

Nothing like the MySpace/Facebook mirror shot! Not even a smile, cause I'm too cool for a smile (Or so I wish)!

I totally agree. If I were in charge, everyone would totally just go around with an expressionless face all the time! If aliens came to visit our planet, they would be totally awe-struck by how cool we all would be.

Though, having a slight, tiny, infinitesimal reminiscent element of a smile on the left or right part of the lips is also extremely cool. Like this:  8)

Reronsem Si

Quote from: Is. on December 29, 2009, 03:04:29 AM
I totally agree. If I were in charge, everyone would totally just go around with an expressionless face all the time! If aliens came to visit our planet, they would be totally awe-struck by how cool we all would be.

Though, having a slight, tiny, infinitesimal reminiscent element of a smile on the left or right part of the lips is also extremely cool. Like this:  8)

Totally missing the sun glass pic! Ok next pic I take will be with the Men In Black pose!

Ptxèrra

Oel ayngati kameie i was there

remember power corrups, absolute power..... is a whole lot of fun.
Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

Étienne

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 02:15:33 AM

Bam Margera

Nope, still Val Kilmer.

I agree, Val Kilmer.

Pxìllan

Quote from: Eywayä mokri on December 28, 2009, 08:55:57 AM
Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 28, 2009, 08:54:44 AM
Quote from: Pxìllan on December 28, 2009, 08:41:19 AM
This is me  ;)

Greetings,
Pxìllan
You've got a face to na'vi-fy

Lol, I thought the same seing the picture.  ^^

That fits hehe  :D Irayo!

Then I will na'vi-fy:  ;D

Tutee A-nawm

Quote from: Unilyä Täftxuyu on December 29, 2009, 01:42:20 AM
Quote from: Tutee A-nawm Ƣ on December 28, 2009, 09:06:06 PM
You didn't have to defend yourself.. Buut I understand what you mean  ;D Just a taste of my wicked sense of humor.. ::)

Get too wicked and I will spray my "Surfer Status" self all over this thread! I do need to take a very normal, maybe smiling picture down the road though. Maybe when the sun comes back out in full bloom so I can get a tan.

lol  ;D ;D

Atanä mungeyu

i have a few pictures on my cam, but can't find the darn cable...
PS i think i might be the youngest person on the whole forum...,i've only seen adults til now...
XD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

To´ji

Gosh...it is very hard for me to find a picture of myself where I'm not in some sort of costume...
but here's a picture I made with my webcam while we were discussing hairlength in the skype-chat:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9489/bild007o.jpg
"Kawkrr! Krr slayu nga Na'viyä hapxì!"

Atanä mungeyu

finally got a cable thingy...
btw the lower pic was me at a concert,it explains the random dancing... :-X
and yeah, the cam is a bit shaken on the top one,explaining my rare formed head... :P
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Tutee A-nawm

Quote from: To´ji on December 29, 2009, 09:39:19 AM
Gosh...it is very hard for me to find a picture of myself where I'm not in some sort of costume...
but here's a picture I made with my webcam while we were discussing hairlength in the skype-chat:

I wanna see you in a costume  ;D

Real life roleplay(?) in a forest and such? Pretty awesome..

Sarkath

Quote from: To´ji on December 29, 2009, 09:39:19 AM

I spy Nerf guns! Probably modded I would imagine.  I want to get those Nerf swords just so I can hit people as hard as possible and it not matter. :P

Ftiafpi

Me (in the same pose as my avatar picture)

Reronsem Si

Ftiafpi

Tanhì'itan

Ikran Tribe

Ma Tsmuke: Tanhì'ite
*Loves the Sea Clan Leader from movie.

Brainiac