Trr lefpom, ma eylan

Started by Marrek, June 11, 2012, 09:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marrek

Kaltxì, oeru syaw "Marc" nìTanskì sì Marrek nìNavi.

I've been here for quite some time being quite passive, so I've decided to stop by and say hi. After watching Avatar, which was a fairly good movie, I stumbled upon the language, Na'vi, by chance. It sounded interesting, but a long time went by before I learned anything more about it.

At some point I explored it once again, and I found that it sounded nice. I already know English, French and German so I figured that it would be nice to learn something that not just anyone learns to speak. That also means that I want to apply it with subjects about real life, as I think that the language could prove itself just as useful there.

Well, that was my 5 cents. I hope you will have a good time with language-learning or whatever you decide to pursue.

Hayalovay, ma frapo - Ulte ivong tìomum sì aysäfpìl!
Ta Marrek

Toruk Makto

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Eana Unil

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Marrek ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tsmuktengan

Kaltxi, zola'u niprrte!

You can find many guides here to help you find how the Na'vi language works, and and people who speak it and write it from different nationalities here. Please feel free to ask all the questions you like.

There are other people here who can communicate in French and German by the way.