What's Up, Nerd-migos?

Started by Kayrìlien, December 03, 2013, 01:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayrìlien

Hello there.

It's been nearly two years since I had any activity whatsoever on this forum. Txan keftxo nì'aw.

To be perfectly honest, I'm pleasantly surprised that there's still a significant presence here. I was certain that the long wait for new Blue content would have led to atrophy. I guess I underestimated the community. How stupid of me.

Anyhoo, it's one of those nights where I'm up really late with too much caffeine in my system and with nothing to do, so I'm clicking through each and every one of my internet bookmarks, and the LN Forums looked like a great place to stop and spend a few minutes typing. It was always quite friendly here.

Draw me back into the fold, y'all. It's been too long.

With love and tolerance,

ta ayngeyä 'eylan tsmukansì,

Kayrìlien

Toruk Makto

Well kaltxì again and welcome back!  :D

Yes, we are still here. Maybe a bit smaller of a group than before, but no less vital. The yearly AvatarMeet meetups have helped as well as Paul Frommer's embracing the community for help in developing the Na'vi language.

We still have 3 more years until the sequel release, but with the production of the next three films about to start ramping up, we should have much to talk about.

- Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Zola'u nìprrte' nìmun, ma Kayrilien! I hope you will spend a little more time here now.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tanri

Zola'u nìprrte' :)
Aylì'u alu nì'Ìnglìsì "significant presence" lu txur to tìfkeytok angay faysrrmì, ngian ke tolerkup fìtseng nìwotx.
Txo Na'vi pivähem ne 'Rrta, mi rìlyun fol eylanit a paylltxe fohu lì'fyafa sneyä.

Words "significant presence" are stronger than actual situation these days, however this place didn't die.
If Na'vi arrive on Earth, they'll still find friends who will speak with them in their own language.
Tätxawyu akì'ong.

Ftiafpi

Blast from the past! Sorry for being late to the party but welcome back ma Kayrìlien! It's definitely been a while.

You'll find not much has changed on the forums but we've definitely fallen into a lull of sorts as people anxiously await the next movie. I hope you stick around some more as it would be great to see some more of the old crowd around here.

Zola'u nìprrte'!

archaic

^^This!^^
I very rarely visit this section since Nume fpi sänume and I had a disagreement.

Quote from: Kayrìlien on December 03, 2013, 01:47:52 AM
love and tolerance,

Come back, or we'll hack your PC, read all your internet bookmarks, hack all the other forums, and steal all the computers of every member of every other forum you have visited since  12:36:40 am, January 25, 2010!
;) :P
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

Kaltxì, ma tsmuk. Oel ngati kameie. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.