Chat room (in English)

Started by Hashe, February 05, 2010, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atantsawkeyä

Guys, you may call it a coincidence, but it's fun anyway. Have a glance at the attached pic and find the difference between the two latest posters :)

I think that's a tsmuke   ;)
Oe plltxe na``Vortìkontì" srak?..

Nawman

For 3 hours u plunge into the screen. No more words.... just feelings. As to the price, it's definitely worth of it.

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Marvel on February 25, 2010, 03:47:32 PM
For 3 hours u plunge into the screen. No more words.... just feelings. As to the price, it's definitely worth of it.

Can't agree more, the price at first, espcially here (15.50$) seems high , but after your experience , you really care less about the price.

Atantsawkeyä

Kaltxí!

I was partying with a friend of mine and I spilled my tea and said "pxasik" and one lead to another, and we started discussing Avatar.

I told the guy I'd seen the film 13 times and he pondered for a minute and said, "So, about 2 billion it is, right? Your tickets, on the average, cost you $13 each. Now, I think you should be looking at the revenue and just feel your own impact!"

I was too shy to tell him I was also going to buy a DVD and a BD (though I have nothing to play it on yet).

Ma TorukMakto, I subscribe to your words.

Way

How many times did you watch Avatar in cinema?

Hashe

3 times, i have loosed my 4-th ticket, so other ∞ at home...

Atantsawkeyä

Guys, guys... Vote time. No clue as to how to set up one, though.

TorukMakto!

Unfortunately, I saw it only 3 times, 1 regular 3D , twice IMAX, wish I could watch it more.

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Way on February 27, 2010, 12:21:41 PM
Quote from: TorukMakto! on February 26, 2010, 05:04:02 PM
twice IMAX
oh, you`re lucky!))

:D, yes, altough I would have liked to see it more then just twice on IMAX :(

By the way,
<------------------ Ikran makto :D

Musungeatanitan

Maybe this topic is already dead but I want to mention I'd like to watch the "Avatar" in 4D. But it's too late for now.  :'(

Kemaweyan

I think that 4D is impossible ::)
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Musungeatanitan

It was in Moscow for a few days. Korea has some 4D cinemas.

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kemaweyan

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Musungeatanitan

Well, instead of the usual 3D cinemas 4D cinemas also have weather effects and the seats are moving following the camera!!!

'Itan Atxur

Ahh! I forgot about those. Well I guess it's not really 4D but id would add extra immersion!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

TorukMakto!

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 11:05:35 AM
Ahh! I forgot about those. Well I guess it's not really 4D but id would add extra immersion!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Exactly , It's just an IMAX with effects, I've been to one. We cannot imagine 4D (not completely right, but this is another discussion/topic) :P

Hashe

danchik

who? I don't know u! get out of this forum! We don't know u!  :D
Ikran Makto