Chat room (in English)

Started by Hashe, February 05, 2010, 07:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sireayä mokri

Kaltxì ma Sä'nek. It's nice to see a native of the language here, so, if you have an advise for me on how to make my speech here more "native-like", please tell me, ok? ;)
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Sa'nek! :) Irayo for correction.
My native language is Russian, second - Latvian, English is third and Na'vi is fourth.
So, I please correct not only my Na'vi but an English too.
Eywa ngahu!
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Mako

Quote from: Kamean on December 15, 2010, 10:02:24 AM
Kaltxì ma Sa'nek! :) Irayo for correction.
My native language is Russian, second - Latvian, English is third and Na'vi is fourth.
So, please correct not only my Na'vi but my English too.
Eywa ngahu!

You struggle with nouns, so it seems. It's alright, though, practice makes perfect ;D

Quote from: Sireayä mokri on December 15, 2010, 08:57:53 AM
Kaltxì ma Sä'nek. It's nice to see a native of the language here, so, if you have an advice for me on how to make my speech here more "native-like", please tell me, ok? ;)

I know that I don't spell advice with an s, though that may be right as well. Anywho, more people are going to spell it with a c rather than an s.

Sireayä mokri

Quote from: Sä'nek on December 15, 2010, 08:16:48 PM
I know that I don't spell advice with an s, though that may be right as well. Anywho, more people are going to spell it with a c rather than an s.

Point taken ;)

Kamean

Again crazy link in chat room in Russian! Now from LN, about Christmas song nìNa'vi. This is abusing. I newer add any link in my posts in future. Ngaytoa. Ma Kem, please delet it.

Kemaweyan

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Mako

Quote from: Kamean on December 16, 2010, 04:13:10 PM
Again crazy link in chat room in Russian! Now from LN, about Christmas song nìNa'vi. This is abusing(?). I will never add any links in my posts in future. Ngaytoa. Ma Kem, please delete it.

Ma Kamean, if you just post the URL, it should automatically parse the link for you.

Kemaweyan

Yeah, but unfortunately sometimes it kills the thread :( When someone try to look that topic, there is only a blank page :( But I'm not sure what the cause is that link...

Mako

Quote from: Kemaweyan on December 16, 2010, 06:52:44 PM
Yeah, but unfortunately sometimes it kills the thread :( When someone trys to look that topic, there is only a blank page :( But I'm not sure what the causes that link...

Kemaweyan

Oh, irayo :) I have a question: is it possible to use article "the" before the verb  - "what the causes that link"? :-\

Mako

Kehe. Articles can only be used with nouns.

Kemaweyan

So it should be "But I'm not sure what causes that link...". But I meant another thing: "I'm not sure what the cause of that issue is that link"

Sireayä mokri

I think it should be san I'm not sure if the cause of that issue was that link sìk. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Hashe

"i'm not sure that link is the cause of that issue" or Sireayä's mokri ver.
Smth wrong with an incoding...

Kamean

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on December 16, 2010, 06:29:35 PM
Quote from: Kamean on December 16, 2010, 04:13:10 PM
Again crazy link in chat room in Russian! Now from LN, about Christmas song nìNa'vi. This is abusing(?). I will never add any links in my posts in future. Ngaytoa. Ma Kem, please delete it.

Ma Kamean, if you just post the URL, it should automatically parse the link for you.
Irayo ma tsmukan. :)

Mako

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Sireayä mokri on October 12, 2010, 10:25:49 AM
Never written in this thred before, so hi everyone, I hope you're having a good day :)
HRRH I can now imagine something like http://forum.learnnavi.ru/ being like this site because the main language of this forum is English ;D ::)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kemaweyan

Actually our friends created this site recently - http://learnnavi.ru :) But why do you think that there would be English as the main language?

'Oma Tirea

I'm not saying the main language of that site of that forum is English.  I'm talking about this forum here.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kemaweyan

Yeah, the main language of this forum is English :) But that site is not a Russian version of this site, that's a separate project. I don't like that there is used the same name (learnnavi), but that project isn't mine. I think that site would help some people who speak Russian to learn Na'vi, because actually a lot of them are afraid to come this site (learnnavi.org) because it's not Russian :( So IMO it's excellent, kefyak?