ISO Code

Started by Taronyu, August 04, 2010, 01:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like Na'vi to have an official ISO code and be officially recognized as a conlang?

Yes
71 (98.6%)
No
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

omängum fra'uti

Yes, I had gotten the application prepared and sent it to Frommer to finish off and send in.  He's been sitting on it awhile but I did remind him of it recently.  I figured he would be the best point man on it; though I was prepared to step in if he didn't get it done in the next month or two.  (My understanding is that the request has to be in by October to be considered next year, so there was still time.)

But that is not to say it had to come from him, and he has quite a bit on his plate.

Edit: Looks like my understanding was wrong and it would have had to be in by September 1.... But it is being delayed.

Quote from: sil.orgThe Candidate Review Period for the 2010 series of change requests for ISO 639-3 will be delayed for a minimum of two months. Normally the closing date for new change requests would be September 1, and the formal review period would be September 15 to December 15. We currently anticipate that the review process will instead begin in November. While new change requests may be sent to [email protected] in the interim, response from this address may be delayed substantially. We apologize for this delay and will post an update as soon as possible on this site.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

bommel

Yes - because it's cool to have one ;)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Nyx