Started by Tsyeymzi, November 21, 2010, 04:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kì'eyawn

Awesome!  Glad to know you had a good time, ma tsmuktu  :D
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

Sireayä mokri

Quote from: Tsyeymzi on November 22, 2010, 12:46:06 AM
He did however, say he'll think about it and perhaps come up with a form of "To observe and gain information", his analogy was similar to "reading the forest". He used a Chinese example, because in Chinese, their word for "read" is basically "to look at the writing". Hopefully this gives you the information; and hopefully he'll come up with a word soon :)

That would be just brilliant! I like this idea a lot :D
When the mirror speaks, the reflection lies.

Puvomun

Quote from: Sireayä mokri on November 22, 2010, 10:11:05 AM
He did however, say he'll think about it and perhaps come up with a form of "To observe and gain information", his analogy was similar to "reading the forest". He used a Chinese example, because in Chinese, their word for "read" is basically "to look at the writing". Hopefully this gives you the information; and hopefully he'll come up with a word soon :)

That would be just brilliant! I like this idea a lot :D
Oh yes, that is great!! ;D
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on November 22, 2010, 12:08:11 AM
I have a couple!

I'd like to know if we will have a word for "breathe" soon. Also words for "shiny" (perhaps just a verb for "shine") and words to describe articles of clothing/jewelry. I mean, the Na'vi do have loin cloths, belts, headdresses, armbands, necklaces, bracelets, etc. but we have no words for any of it. I know there was a huge lexicon expansion done a while ago and I'm sure these words are on a list somewhere, but I haven't seen them in the dictionary.

-Txonä Rolyu

Damn, I could have asked these, but we'd already finished by then... Sorry...

That's ok :) Congrats on the autograph! I can't wait to see that word for "read" I knew there was one I was forgetting to list lol. I'm glad you had a good time!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi