Final revised Na'Vi pocket guide

Started by Karyu Amawey, December 22, 2009, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karyu Amawey

Finally! Easy to read, very organized compendium!  Okay, there shouldn't be anymore complications, so, again...Enjoy!

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BxURBDXVBWhHYTA5ZGMyNzUtNTFhYi00ODQ1LThhNDctMTgwYmZiZGM3ZDNl&hl=en
Oel ayngati kameie

Eywayä mokri

We just have to wait for Seabass to refresh the website version then. :)
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Tiri

Lor!  ;D  I have more goodies than I know what to do with right now, this is great.  Irayo!

Karyu Amawey

I've sent him an email, so it should be either tonight of tomorrow!  That transcription business took the longest!  I really hope it becomes something that can aid in the learning process for beginners!
Oel ayngati kameie

Eywayä mokri

Quote from: Karyu Amawey on December 22, 2009, 05:31:27 PM
I've sent him an email, so it should be either tonight of tomorrow!  That transcription business took the longest!  I really hope it becomes something that can aid in the learning process for beginners!

Sure it will. :)

I'll work again on the the thematic glossary tomorrow. I really hope it will become better and better with the time. I'll try to add more categories into it.
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Karyu Amawey

The thematic glossary is what is helping me most in memorizing all these vocabulary words!  just think though, that when he develops more vocabulary and grammar, we'll already have a leg up!
Oel ayngati kameie

Payoang

And it's updated!

Awesome work-this is much cleaner. I'm still completely swamped, trying to organize the main site better, but this definitely helps as a core structure! Woo~

Nume fpi sänume

Irayo! This is excellent, and has come out better and better every time. Hats off to you sir.