Na'vi Skräpxul r0.9

Started by Kekerusey, December 05, 2010, 04:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kekerusey

Hi,

Kelutral Sìngop is proud to present to you the first in a series of Na'vi Educational Games based on human classics, Na'vi Skräpxul.

The game is effectively a do-it-yourself version of Scrabble with format & rule changes i.e. you have to print out the graphics in the attached ZIP file, assemble the board (using the enclosed instructions if you want), cut out the tiles and cut out/assemble the tile holders, then just play ... simples!

We think the game is more-or-less done but what we're looking for now is constructive criticism to get the game to release r1.0 which, apart from changes to correct mistakes, will be the final version i.e. being a copy of a classic game we see no need for the release of a 2nd version.

If this game proves popular (the difficulty being that it's a local social game i.e. realistically 2 or more of us have to get together ... preferably mì helutral) we reckon there's potential for Na'vi Skräpul leagues much like there is in human society.

Have fun and please feedback to us what you think.

EDIT: Unfortunately the forum has a 512K limit so I've placed the zip file on my own server: http://www.rocksquad.org.uk/transfer/skrapxul-r0.9.zip

Keke & Slutìsraw.
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Tsufätu Ayioangä