Na'vi Language Phrasebook

Started by Vawmataw, April 14, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

You'll find enclosed the PDF of my Na'vi language phrasebook. It contains a lot of useful sentences and words you can use in basic conversations. Not everything can be included, but it's at least a very good start.

I need to tell you the document has several pages of sentences and vocabulary. I suggest to pick up what you need, and to take time to study AND use these sentences.

For more examples, I invite you to read some complementary information on this thread.

Edit: Version 1.22 on July 2, 2018
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Vawmataw

I'm sure I've covered most of the stuff, but it's possible that I left out some expressions. Do you have any ideas/suggestions?

Vawmataw

I did a small update of the phrasebook, which now includes the new expression to tìtseri from the April 30 Na'viteri post and two-three other expressions.

Atkxìn

Thanks for this ma Vaw. I like this resource and found it helpful! I'm grateful you put this together!

Vawmataw

Quote from: Atkxìn on July 05, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
Thanks for this ma Vaw. I like this resource and found it helpful! I'm grateful you put this together!

Thanks for your feedback!

The role of this document is not necessarily to explain the language as there is already material for that. However, it doesn't mean it couldn't be improved.

I can tell you the difference:

REASON alunta (It was raining because, we didn't go fishing)
taluna REASON (We didn't go fishing because it was raining)

It's just a matter or where you want to place your phrase containing the reason.