Na'vi Lesson 101 Videos, Audio and Resource

Started by Alan, October 07, 2012, 02:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo,

As many of you will know Karyu Pawl came to AvatarMeet 2012 and gave a TXANTSAN beginners Na'vi Lesson with the help of Prrton, Txonä Rolyu sì 'Oma Tirea.  The whole lesson was filmed and a number of short videos covering the lesson have been edited together.

Karyu Pawl has published these on his Na'viteri blog.  Besides links to each of the videos there are also links to the lesson slides, the lesson hand out as well as audio clips so you can hear the spoken conversation examples.

Here is the link to the blog:

http://naviteri.org/category/navi-101/

Now go Learn Na'vi!  :D

Eywa ngahu,

Alan

Zrina Niawve

Tewti!

Irayo, ma Alan, for posting, because without this post I never found that site!  :)
Kíyevame!!! 8) And sorry for my English

Alan

No worries ma 'eylan.  All the best with your Na'vi.  I'm only a beginner as well!

Alan

Zrina Niawve

I'm beginner too, very bad beginner. I learn slowly, like a child, maybe more slowly  ;D
Kíyevame!!! 8) And sorry for my English

Blue Elf

Great, finally we've got theses recordings! Many thanks for creating them. Just pity they were published at the end weekend...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

hì'ia tuté

Yay! I printed off the hand out and watched all the parts of the video and it was awesome. There are a few words that I'm going to need to practice to say properly (maybe get help on Teamspeak for that). But it was fun to sort of feel like I was there without being there.

Alan

Glad the videos helped you feel like you were there.  I must admit I found myself joining in as I was editing then and then having to kick myself to carry on with the editing! Hahaha

I have to give a massive IRAYO to Kayru Pawl for letting us record the lesson and also for preparing and delivering a first class Na'vi lesson for all, along with Prrton, Txonä Rolyu sì 'Oma Tirea.

Alan