Prezi lessons

Started by Le'eylan, May 20, 2010, 09:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

Le'eylan brand prezis are teh best!  ;D can't wait to see more of them on Ngaynume.  :)

'Oma Tirea

TSe, how is the new-and-improved clause prezi coming along?

Here's an idea that might help with the development:

Example showing case marking: Oel fpatsìl (Pol tamaron talioangit)-ti

Now, done properly, with futa: Oel fpatsìl futa pol tamaron talioangit.

Wierd how this reminds me a bit of math equations ::)

You could do similar constructions with fwa and furia (and maybe even fula) as well:

Prrte' oeru (Poer yawne lu oe)

Prrte' oeru fwa poer yawne lu oe

Oe spaw (Eywal kerame ayoheti nìngay)-ri

Oe spaw furia Eywal kerame ayoheti nìngay

(Ngal tspalmang sute apxay)-l steyki oet!

Oeti steyki fula ngal tspalmang sute apxay!

NB, all of the above using tsawa, tsata, and tsaria can work.  Tsala (and also fura/tsara, the dative application of the clause) is yet to be confirmed.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tirea Aean

Very very interesting concepts.

Parentheses and brackets DO make more complex structures more clear and easy to understand.

Le'eylan

I'm sorry for that it hasn't been any new prezis in a while... they're comming, but I have a lot with school that I focus on...
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Le'eylan on October 08, 2010, 05:21:39 AM
I'm sorry for that it hasn't been any new prezis in a while... they're comming, but I have a lot with school that I focus on...

Lu letslam.  Tsun tivam....

That's why I will pass off the cookie to the first one to improve it ;D

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Kayrìlien

That's alright; I know the feeling (all too well, I'm afraid...) We all know that whenever you find the time to make something for the community, it turns out AWESOME. Take all the time you need!

Plus...I actually got myself together to finish the Prezi on pronunciation I'd been working on for a couple weeks. And in time for ALL the classes to use if they want, too!

http://prezi.com/yqhlexa8ck44/project-ngaynume-lesson-102/

It's pretty basic, most of it, but since pronunciation is something that doesn't get addressed all that often, I figured we needed something that focused explicitly on it. You know who you are.  ;)

Kayrìlien

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Kayrìlien on October 15, 2010, 03:14:40 AM

That's alright; I know the feeling (all too well, I'm afraid...) We all know that whenever you find the time to make something for the community, it turns out AWESOME. Take all the time you need!

Plus...I actually got myself together to finish the Prezi on pronunciation I'd been working on for a couple weeks. And in time for ALL the classes to use if they want, too!

It's pretty basic, most of it, but since pronunciation is something that doesn't get addressed all that often, I figured we needed something that focused explicitly on it. You know who you are.  ;)

Kayrìlien

Spread the word that it is on projectngaynume.com, just click the lessons tab at the top.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 15, 2010, 07:16:25 AM

Kayrìlien

Spread the word that it is on projectngaynume.com, just click the lessons tab at the top.
...ulte ngeyä Phonetician tayok PP fìtxon, and I will even listen carefully to all the KSs, and Haryu as well, which may be prone to mistakes all of their own  ;)

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on October 15, 2010, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 15, 2010, 07:16:25 AM

Kayrìlien

...ulte ngeyä Phonetician tayok PP fìtxon, and I will even listen carefully to all the KSs, and Haryu as well, which may be prone to mistakes all of their own  ;)

alunta leiu prrte' oer fwa nga hapxìtu Tìkangkemviyä lu.

Kayrìlien

New Prezi!

http://prezi.com/sodpwmozfknj/project-ngaynume-lesson-103/

Not really a "lesson"; more of an activity, but if anyone wants to look it over before tomorrow evening, or if one of the earlier classes wants to use this, feel free!

@ Tirea - PM me on Facebook for the edit link

Kayrìlien

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Kayrìlien on October 22, 2010, 01:03:47 AM
New Prezi!

http://prezi.com/sodpwmozfknj/project-ngaynume-lesson-103/

Not really a "lesson"; more of an activity, but if anyone wants to look it over before tomorrow evening, or if one of the earlier classes wants to use this, feel free!

@ Tirea - PM me on Facebook for the edit link

Kayrìlien

every week, the prezi that to be used in class is on ProjectNgayNume.com

Tengfya swizaw

That's ironic. I was just about to post a thread about this great site called Prezi (where I recently got an educational license version) and how awesome it would be for illustrating the intricacies of Na'vi. Luckily I found this thread. I was about to go off and make a lesson or two, but I'll definitely look over these first. Although I'd still be more than happy to make anything left to make.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tengfya swizaw on October 22, 2010, 01:39:26 PM
That's ironic. I was just about to post a thread about this great site called Prezi (where I recently got an educational license version) and how awesome it would be for illustrating the intricacies of Na'vi. Luckily I found this thread. I was about to go off and make a lesson or two, but I'll definitely look over these first. Although I'd still be more than happy to make anything left to make.

You could improve or recreate the "WTF" prezi and receive the long-waiting karma cookie that I first offered to Le'eylan ;D

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on October 24, 2010, 12:04:06 AM

You could improve or recreate the "WTF" prezi and receive the long-waiting karma cookie that I first offered to Le'eylan ;D

I'll give edit rights to the one who steps up. I dont have the time to do it.

Le'eylan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 24, 2010, 12:15:54 AM
Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on October 24, 2010, 12:04:06 AM

I'll give edit rights to the one who steps up. I dont have the time to do it.

I actually dreamed about this prezi tonight and almost went out of bed at 4AM to edit it. HRH.
I will do that prezi for this week. ;D
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Le'eylan

you can't imagine how bad I feel when I say that I won't have time this week either.
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Le'eylan on October 27, 2010, 01:54:47 PM
you can't imagine how bad I feel when I say that I won't have time this week either.

Don't feel bad; most of us (myself DEFINITELY included) have schoolwork that gets in the way. We've got to be good students before we can be good teachers, right?!?!  ;) ;)

Kayrìlien

Le'eylan

Quote from: Kayrìlien on October 28, 2010, 01:34:57 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on October 27, 2010, 01:54:47 PM
Don't feel bad; most of us (myself DEFINITELY included) have schoolwork that gets in the way. We've got to be good students before we can be good teachers, right?!?!  ;) ;)

Kayrìlien
Ngay!  :) And nezxt week I got no school, lets hope I'll have some time for prezi making then  :D
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Le'eylan

If I find time to make a prezi, would you guys be so kind and send me some easy examples of what you want?
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Zeykoyu Aean

Kaltxì ma Tirea Aean:

Is the downloadable version of Lesson 13 available somewhere.  I just tried to download it and was told it did not exist.

Zeykoyu Aean