Prezi lessons

Started by Le'eylan, May 20, 2010, 09:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumps

Concerning NP8:

Infixposition for kllkxem is 22 => kllkx‹1›‹2›em

According to wm.annis' Grammar, kin is not a modal verb, whereas kan is. Remember Eytukan's line from the film 'we need to learn more (about him)' – awngaru lu tìkin a nume nì'ul. (cf. 6.17.4.4. of the Grammar)

I was always suspicious to use hu with tswayon or makto. As long as you don't want to say 'in company with' I'd use fa. makto is even transitive.

Slide "having several infixes" has a minor error in first Na'vi sentence: nawew => namew

The ‹eyk› slide has two -l in the Neytiri sentence

Otherwise, again, tìkangkem atxantsan! :)

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Le'eylan

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on February 12, 2011, 02:40:47 AM

Hah. First I was happy there only was one note and then I saw what it said >__<
I'm on it, thanks!
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Maweyatan

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on February 12, 2011, 02:40:47 AM

There was a big typo in NP5...
QuoteNeytìri
Yeah...each of us screamed.

Blue Elf

Kaltxì ma Le'eylan,
irayo for he prezis, they're very useful. But I'd like to ask something related to prezi 4 from our last lesson in Friday: what is exact difference betweem tem and toltem?
As I understand, tem means to make a shoot, while toltem means to shoot somebody (and kill him). If it is true, then Neytiril toltem swizawit is not correct in my opinion as it mean "Neytiri killed the arrow", what is nonsense. Correct sentence could be Neytiril toltem yerikit fa swizaw (Neytiri shoot (killed) hexapod using the arrow). Can you explain it?

BTW I have found some mistakes in prezi 2 and 3 - I sent them to your hotmail account last week, but not sure if you received them. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy, so I only remember that zìsìt was incorectly written as zìsit (or zisìt ?). And tute in meaning of woman was written as tutee, but it break rules as two same vowels together can not be used (is it true? my friend thinks tutee is correct).
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Maweyatan

Quote from: Blue Elf on February 12, 2011, 06:01:29 PM
Kaltxì ma Le'eylan,
irayo for he prezis, they're very useful. But I'd like to ask something related to prezi 4 from our last lesson in Friday: what is exact difference betweem tem and toltem?
As I understand, tem means to make a shoot, while toltem means to shoot somebody (and kill him). If it is true, then Neytiril toltem swizawit is not correct in my opinion as it mean "Neytiri killed the arrow", what is nonsense. Correct sentence could be Neytiril toltem yerikit fa swizaw (Neytiri shoot (killed) hexapod using the arrow). Can you explain it?

You are correct about "Neytiril yerikit swizawfa toltem". I think there is discussion about that prior to this post, but I may be wrong.

Blue Elf

Quote from: Carborundum on January 04, 2011, 05:36:55 PM
Quote from: Le'eylan on January 04, 2011, 04:18:55 PM
Does anyone use my prezis? I mean outside Ngaynume?
Anyone? 
I look at them sometimes. Mostly because of the pretty drawings, but whatever. ;D
Yes, I especially love the second prezi with Sorewn :) But all graphics are great

Le'eylan

Can I get some help with kan, ftang and var?
Examples?

Quote from: Blue Elf on February 12, 2011, 06:01:29 PM
Kaltxì ma Le'eylan,

BTW I have found some mistakes in prezi 2 and 3 - I sent them to your hotmail account last week, but not sure if you received them. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy, so I only remember that zìsìt was incorectly written as zìsit (or zisìt ?). And tute in meaning of woman was written as tutee, but it break rules as two same vowels together can not be used (is it true? my friend thinks tutee is correct).
Didn't I answer on that e-mail? I'm almost certain that I did... Anyhow, I did correct what you mentioned, thank you :)
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Blue Elf

Quote from: Le'eylan on February 13, 2011, 07:19:02 AM
Examples?
Oh, you ask for help me, who is studying Na'vi only for a few weeks? Nang! But Ok, I take it as an appeal. Give me some time, I try to prepare some sample sentences.

Didn't I answer on that e-mail? I'm almost certain that I did... Anyhow, I did correct what you mentioned, thank you :)
I didn't receive any response, but nevermind. If lessons were corrected, everything is Ok. Next time I send you PM, it is better I think

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Le'eylan on February 13, 2011, 07:19:02 AM
Examples?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

'Oma Tirea

Txantsan.  I hope you got the message of typos in NP6...

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Zeykoyu Aean

Kaltxì ma Le'eylan:

Prezi has, as I am certain you know, a Prezi app, out for the iPad.

As best I can tell, THE major drawback is that one can only review one's own Prezi creations on the app.  When I tried to view any of your Prezi's using my iPod Touch while connected to the net via wireless I am told that I cannot since they are not "mine."

All of this I understand and accept.  It would be splendid, however,  were you to find a way to allow those of us trying to use your Prezi's in our learning to access these either from our iPods or iPads (which I hope to be buying soon).

Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu!

Zeykoyu Aean
[  Lonnie King  ]

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Le'eylan

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on February 21, 2011, 12:11:20 AM
Ok, thanks :)
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Carborundum

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on February 21, 2011, 12:11:20 AM
Slide 11: Omatikaya-ä, not Omatikaya-yä.  One of two small exceptions for the genitive :P
Has that been confirmed? To me it sounds like Eytukan says "Omatikay".
We learn from our mistakes only if we are made aware of them.
If I make a mistake, please bring it to my attention for karma.

Blue Elf

Omatikayaä is correct. If noun ends with a, ä, e, i or ì, it gets -yä suffix, but if ends with "ya" syllable, it gets only -ä suffix.