The Lion King nìNa'vi

Started by Le'eylan, October 10, 2010, 08:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eejmensenikbenhet

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 22, 2011, 03:03:30 PM
Whoever is in charge if the Wiki page, can you please add this section that Tirea kindly translated :)  (I would do it but I'm not sure which 'part' it is.

http://wiki.learnnavi.org/index.php/The_Lion_King:_Scene_24

Edit: Added part 1 with Na'vi subtitles to this post. (It's the instrumental version.) (Didn't work.)
Edit 2: There will be a link soon to the video on YouTube... (Only accesable by this link.)

Blue Elf

Oh, you were faster! Ok, no problem. Just one correction: SARABI -> SARAPI (we have no B :))changed back as original names are used, as I read here and on the wiki
And second one: Kawstengne -> Kawtsengne
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Can i also get the rest of this scene translated and spoke (shenzi specifically)  we have someone whoo wants to audition.

http://wiki.learnnavi.org/index.php/The_Lion_King:_Scene_7

Blue Elf

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 23, 2011, 02:17:01 PM
Can i also get the rest of this scene translated and spoke (shenzi specifically)  we have someone whoo wants to audition.

Working on translation, but I'm quite busy now. I hope I'll be able to move along during weekend. If someone will be faster, let send me what s/he did, I'll publish it on the wiki.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Blue Elf on June 24, 2011, 06:16:13 AM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 23, 2011, 02:17:01 PM

Working on translation, but I'm quite busy now. I hope I'll be able to move along during weekend. If someone will be faster, let send me what s/he did, I'll publish it on the wiki.

Thanks so much!  I also have someone interested in playing Nala.  She's OK with reading the younger lines in an adult voice, but I'd really like to give her something to work on for Adult.  So if anyone can start working on the scene between Nala and Simba in the jungle?

The Song is already done, but this is the scene that is more importaint:

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 24, 2011, 10:45:57 AM

Thanks so much!  I also have someone interested in playing Nala.  She's OK with reading the younger lines in an adult voice, but I'd really like to give her something to work on for Adult.  So if anyone can start working on the scene between Nala and Simba in the jungle?

I can get that maybe tonight after work. after finaly recording scar and sarabi.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 24, 2011, 11:09:42 AM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 24, 2011, 10:45:57 AM

I can get that maybe tonight after work. after finaly recording scar and sarabi.

Alrgight!  Awesomesauce, Irayo!

Tirea Aean

yeah we seem to be on a roll now with this project! :D fì'u lu txantsan.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Totally!  I kinda feel like a jerk cuz I'm just like TRANSLATE THIS!  and I'm not actually able to help with any of it :/

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 24, 2011, 03:55:33 PM
Totally!  I kinda feel like a jerk cuz I'm just like TRANSLATE THIS!  and I'm not actually able to help with any of it :/

SOMEONE had to step up and take management position. So long as you maintain a pleasant and cheerful attitude about it we (if i may speak for all people working on this) are glad to help as we too think it would be epic to watch the lion king in na'vi!

edit: i feel you are helping in your own way. i havent been sensing a bossy tone coming from you or anything. we are all doing this in fun, kefyak?

Tsufätu Ayioangä

DO IT NOW!!!!! <--pleasant and cheerful?

XD

Tirea Aean

youve never said that but now.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

haha I know :)  *Hits self* Bad spammer...

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

*cough*

I'm still available to translate/record. I haven't been sent anything via PM. Tho, I could start working on that scene of the interaction between Simba and Nala in the jungle that I just saw needs translation :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Tirea Aean

Busy day. I hope to get to work on it soon.... :\

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on June 24, 2011, 11:10:19 PM
*cough*

I'm still available to translate/record. I haven't been sent anything via PM. Tho, I could start working on that scene of the interaction between Simba and Nala in the jungle that I just saw needs translation :)

-Txonä Rolyu

That'd be great.  I haven't been sending out scenes to anyone in particular because I wasn't sure who was itnerested/capable.  You can do that scene if you want, since it sounds like Tir hasn't started it.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Stopid noobs who speak better then I do...

Blue Elf

Some lines added in scene 7 at wiki. I'd like someone experient to check them for mistakes - both grammar and meaning.
I'm also missing one word - majordomo.

Tirea Aean

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 25, 2011, 05:33:21 PM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 25, 2011, 05:24:11 PM
Stopid noobs who speak better then I do...

ìì what ???

Yeah....I was wondering about that too...

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi