The Lion King nìNa'vi

Started by Le'eylan, October 10, 2010, 08:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eejmensenikbenhet

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on February 23, 2012, 06:54:08 AM
I still have your audition on file but in the future if you'd like to tst record the speed and clarity the lines should be at, that would be great use for people to practice with.

And which would you like me to put you down as?  Co or Specific?
For now I'd prefer specific. I will be working on some short scenes (like the Ledge scene) today.

EDIT: I meant Ledge scene, Running scene has no lines :P

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Blue Elf

[/resurrection]
After long time of inactivity there's some progress: I found in my computer translation of big part of scene 9 (did it in last year, but for some reason didn't published), so I made some minor corrections and put all stuff into wiki.
Not many lines remains to be translated, but those are quite hard. I hope I can finish them...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Still working on my part. Sorry I'm taking forever.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

where are all the translations? how does one get involved? (my na'vi is bad, but still 8) )
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

I believe Aykerusey mì Terìran is sort of heading this up. You can message her and ask her which characters still need a translator :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Blue Elf

Quote from: Reykoveyzä te Weru'falä Haflak'ite on May 10, 2012, 01:34:23 PM
where are all the translations? how does one get involved? (my na'vi is bad, but still 8) )
on our wiki: http://wiki.learnnavi.org/index.php/Lion_King
Here you can look at all scenes to see what are not finished, some are even not started yet. If you want edit, you must ask for account. Click Login in upper right corner of the page, there are instruction how to apply for it. Welcome on board ;D

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Hey guys!  I sort of fell away from Na'vi as a whole but I am back now and hopefully we can get a huge boost on this project!  Reykov, it's ok if you'r Na'vi isn't great, mine isn't either.  If you are still interested, go ahead and message me with what you are willing to do an about how much time you are willing to put into this.

Blue Elf

Quote from: Run'ai on January 08, 2013, 12:09:31 AM
Hey guys!  I sort of fell away from Na'vi as a whole but I am back now and hopefully we can get a huge boost on this project!  Reykov, it's ok if you'r Na'vi isn't great, mine isn't either.  If you are still interested, go ahead and message me with what you are willing to do an about how much time you are willing to put into this.
Great! Recently I was thinking about bringing new life to this project, but I'm working on something different now, so......
New translators are needed, I'm not sure if I'll be able to add something here in near future. (Easier for me would be to check finished parts than creating new ones)

Stranger Come Knocking

*lights match*
*cobwebs catch fire*

I think I might be risking a building collapse by venturing in here.  How are you guys?
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Tìtstewan

Don't worry!

I remember me on this
Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 11, 2013, 08:27:46 AM
Quote from: eejmensenikbenhet on September 11, 2013, 07:15:24 AM
      Our trio's down to two.
      Moeng set slu oeng.
Ah, interesting! Hmm...if I understood this sentece correct, it should be:
Pxoeng set slu oeng.
We three become now (we) two.

:)
So, I just would say, it's nice to see that this has been fixed. :)

I just find in the Hamlet translation "moeng":
Somewhere here Hamlet: Act 1 Scene 1
and here Hamlet: Act 1 Scene 4

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

??? This thread is about Lion King, not Hamlet...
I Think this project is now on hold, but I still hope one day I'll be able to add something. Now I have opened my private projects, which go toooo slowly. :(

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I'm back working on TLK. I notice that some of the pages of dialogue have gone missing. Does anyone have them, or know what happened?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Blue Elf

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on January 08, 2014, 02:39:49 AM
I'm back working on TLK. I notice that some of the pages of dialogue have gone missing. Does anyone have them, or know what happened?
Good news. IMO it is ok to start some scene not translated yet. I'm stucked on scene 9, I think - I must check if I have some lines ready to write into wiki or not.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

MA blue elf, I see where you have been working recently.

Scenes 10-12, 14-17 and 20 are missing, but were once there.

Of what is there, only scenes 9, 23 and 24 are incomplete at this time. Only scene 24 is largely incomplete.

From what I remember, I suspect no work was ever done on the missing scenes, and they just quietly (and probably inadvertently) disappeared.

I also see the vast majority of the Bible in Naʼvi pages are gone. They probably suffered the same fate. That project will probably need a complete restart, probably in a new place.

UPDATE: I found the source of the script, so the missing pages can be reconstructed.

Yawey ngahu!

eejmensenikbenhet

The script we have been using since the beginning (at least, the beginning of the work on the wiki) is this one.
I can't recall whether scene 10-12, 14-17 and 20 have been in existence or not, but if so, the content would not be much more than the English script.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì, ma eejmensenikbenhet! Krr lehawng, Oel ke stawn ta nga!

Those scenes were there, and I clearly remember them. What I think happened is no one ever worked them, and somewhere along the way, they were deleted as inactive pages.

I found that page a couple of nights back. It is linked on the main page for the TLK project. It will make it easy to reconstruct what is missing. I will be reconstructing at least one page this weekend.

Yawey ngahu!

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Woo!  It didn't die when i did.  Any new progress here?

Blue Elf

Quote from: Run'ai on March 07, 2014, 01:53:00 PM
Woo!  It didn't die when i did.  Any new progress here?
I'm afraid not, but I'm thinking about reviving project, when I finish my on translation project

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I work on it from time to time, as well.

I have a week coming up later this month, where I will have time to get into projects like this for a few days. Maybe continuing translation work in TLK would be a worthy project to consider.

Yawey ngahu!