Studying Swedish?

Started by Kxani, February 23, 2010, 04:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

Does anyone here study Swedish or have done it? :)

Plumps

Yes, I do ... it's been a while and I'm out of practice but I intend to go at it again once my PC is ready again. I use a great CD-Rom tool "Schwedisch Aktiv" - don't know if something comparable is on the English market...

Kxani

Then you can try talking on me.. :)

Plumps

Jag kan försöka det ;)

But you can also look into the Swedish Subforum here

Kxani

Det låter bra!

:) Ask anything if there is any problem!

Plumps

Som sagt...
... at the moment I don't have my learning material at hand... But I definitely intend to continue - and I will get back to you ;)

Hejdå

Kxani

Unilmokri

Drop svensk, dansk er meget mere sexet ::)
(og vores øl er billigere og bedre!)
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

ShadowedSin

I have a definite interest in learning Swedish. I actually have a lot of family I want to meet someday in Upsala. Funny to say it but my maternal great grandfather was a swedish Lumberjack and my fraternal grandpa was a Irish Cop >>
\Shadow's Sin
A Blog discussion Amazon and notes for the Arrow Child Novella!

Arrow Child
An Online Serial Novel and the first story in the Amazon Diaspora Saga.

Nyx

Quote from: Unilmokri on February 25, 2010, 10:54:36 AM
Drop svensk, dansk er meget mere sexet ::)
(og vores øl er billigere og bedre!)
NEVER! Svenska klår Danska hur lätt som helst! Och öl är inget att skryta med, vi har köttbullar!

Quote from: ShadowedSin on February 26, 2010, 01:05:44 PM
I have a definite interest in learning Swedish. I actually have a lot of family I want to meet someday in Upsala. Funny to say it but my maternal great grandfather was a swedish Lumberjack and my fraternal grandpa was a Irish Cop >>
I know someone else you should meet in Uppsala *hint hint*

Anyways, as was mentioned before, there's a Swedish subforum, and even though we don't post much there, feel free to bother us with questions.

Kxani

Köttbullar is so äckligt! :P

Nyx

Kxani

None of you! I love fish 'n' chips! :P

Carborundum

Jag har svårt att förstå varför någon skulle vilja lära sig svenska. Ur en karriärssynvinkel är det ungefär lika meningsfullt som att lära sig Na'vi. Men visst, tycker man det är roligt är det naturligtvis bara att tuta och köra.
We learn from our mistakes only if we are made aware of them.
If I make a mistake, please bring it to my attention for karma.

Kxani

Det roliga är att folk faktiskt lär sig svenska :)

Torture Killer

i am forced to learn it in school. it sucks
hmm, cant think of anything to put in na'vi here :/

Nyx

Yes, it's our evil plan to make you learn it so we don't have to learn your language, hehehe *evil grin*

...but I wish I had time for that too

Lance R. Casey

// Lance R. Casey

Nyx

Quote from: Lance R. Casey on March 05, 2010, 10:54:37 AM
Quote from: Nyx on March 05, 2010, 09:47:15 AM
Start here. ;D
XD perfect!

(I have to admit I thought you were gonna direct me to the Klingon forum, as much as your love your Klingon, haha! Also, I now feel like writing an article about Na'vi there. We'll see if I ever get around to it)

And to follow your example, here is the same kind of helpful article for those learning Swedish

Torture Killer

Quote from: Nyx on March 05, 2010, 09:47:15 AM
Yes, it's our evil plan to make you learn it so we don't have to learn your language, hehehe *evil grin*

its not. its just decided to be like tht because the history and blahblah
hmm, cant think of anything to put in na'vi here :/