Learning constructed languages - a short survey

Started by Katxoni, May 20, 2014, 06:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katxoni

I'm currently writing a paper on constructed languages as a university assignement, and so I'm conducting a short (9 questions) and rather basic survey among people who know a constructed language or have at least tried to learn one at some point. It's all collected anonymously.
If anybody here could take part in the survey or pass it on to other people, it would help me a lot and be greatly appreciated :)

The survey is here:
http://webankieta.pl/ankieta/wv1c3349

Thanks in advance :)

Tìtstewan

Tsakem soli! :)

There was similar research some time ago. Check this thread. Result of that research is available here. Maybe it will be useful for you too.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Wllìm

Eana Unil

Kiyevame Ikran

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Blue Elf

Done too :) Currently there's 20 replies, that's not bad, if you consider low activity here
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

I'll get around to doing this too. When's the survey over?

Katxoni

Thanks a lot, everyone! :)

Quote from: Tìtstewan on May 21, 2014, 01:55:27 AM
There was similar research some time ago. Check this thread. Result of that research is available here. Maybe it will be useful for you too.

Thanks for telling me! I'll certainly take a look at it.

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 21, 2014, 03:46:39 PM
I'll get around to doing this too. When's the survey over?

It's set to close automatically in about 20 hours from now, probably. I'm not sure, because I actually tried to turn the time limit off again, but it didn't seem to work for some reason. ???

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I see you did get it posted in the Na'vi community! I took the survey from the post in the Dothraki/Valyrian forums.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

I saw it also in the Tree of Souls forums.

I guess I'm too late? Dang I really don't have the time I used to have back in the day... :(

Katxoni

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 23, 2014, 08:58:02 PM
I guess I'm too late? Dang I really don't have the time I used to have back in the day... :(

Have you filled out the survey? If so, than you're not too late. :) Turns out it didn't close automatically when it claims it should have. I'm probably going to close it withing the next few hours, though, and get down to analysing the results. (Basically, if the survey's still there and possible to fill out, it means it's not over yet. Or at least I hope so. XD It should work like that, but it's acting a bit funny, so who can tell for sure...)