Russian
Ukrainian
Klingon
Na'vi
Elvish
Esperanto
other (rutxe piveng)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Your Marklar is very Marklar! But lets Marklar on-marklar, marklar?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Toruk Makto

o_O

I must have missed that one...

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Txewì

Marklar, marklar 2, marklar 11, "Starvin' Marklar in Marklar". Marklar marklar it. Now. ::)

Toruk Makto

Well, this thread is about to head to the spam board...

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Zalorticus

English: Born speaking it, quite fluent.

French: Learning, can speak some.

Japanese: Learning, can speak small words.

Na'vi: Learning know some basics.

Korean: Learning, know a couple words and numbers.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Niwantaw

i feel realy unintelegent next to some people here...

with my bad english
worse german
and positively awful na'vi
.....................................................................................
must.....get......brain....to......work.....harder........
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

I speak English, Broken Na'vi, and Latin. I'm currently taking my third Latin course.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Häri

English as my first language, 3 years of french (forgotten most of it) and 6 years of Spanish through my A levels (hope I don't forget any since I'm not studying it anymore!)
Who needs these fancy Na'vi names when you can just write your normal one as a Na'vi would pronounce it? :D

Torukä Nari

Well, I'm a fluent English speaker with (so I'm told) a larger vocabulary than most people my age. I can understand really basic Spanish, but I'm not at all good at it. The sad thing is, I've been studying Na'vi for about a week, but already I can understand more Na'vi than Spanish, which I've studied far more than this conlang. Maybeit's a case of actually being interested enough to learn it on my own time, without it being required.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Coyote

English as native language.

Some German (it takes awhile for me to get back into it since I don't get to practice much).

And... not on the list: Hebrew. Lived 4 years in Israel, 1998-2002.

My Na'vi is... umm... not worth mentioning.  :-[
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Tompa'Ivong

Well, as for languages go, I speak in various tongues mostly through music.

English was my first language, followed by Spanish taken in High School.

My third language is Hawaiian, albeit a bit broken, I got deep enough into the culture to learn the general language structure, and It has made learning Na'vi alot easier because the glottal stop is used in many words.  Hawai'i is actually the correct way to spell the State's name.

My fourth language is Cherokee, I don't know many words, but the entire language is Syllable based.  I also sing along to another artist that sings in Iroquois.

This really gives me a good perspective on how the language structure is.  I find Na'vi relatively easy to learn due to my experience with the other languages I know. 

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

MIPP

Godness! Portuguese is the seventh most spoken language around the world ans it's not on the poll? -.-'
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Tsamsiуu

Oe tsun pivlltxe fa aylì'fya:

LeRuskì
LeÌnglìsì
LeNihongo (nì'it)
LeNa'vi (oeyä leyktana lì'fya)
MEOAUNIAEA

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tsamsiyuan on May 23, 2010, 07:39:41 AM
Oe tsun pivlltxe fa aylì'fya:

LeRuskì
LeÌnglìsì
LeNihongo (nì'it)
LeNa'vi (oeyä leyktana lì'fya)
.... show off
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsamsiуu

MEOAUNIAEA

Niwantaw

*gives up hope of understanding*
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 27, 2010, 04:58:20 PM
i feel realy unintelegent next to some people here...

with my bad english
worse german
and positively awful na'vi
.....................................................................................
must.....get......brain....to......work.....harder........
Why don't you use your evilness to get a more hard working brain ?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Nusumea Tirea

German as native language.

English, pretty good. Most of my books are english and I also prefer to watch movies in english because there are some things wich can't be translated properly into german (especially books from Terry Pratchett).

Na'vi, hey I'm here to learn that so I'm working on it.

MrGoodbytes

English, Jibberish, German, Na'vi, and a few lines of French, Spanish, Japanese, and D'ni

Eyamsiyu

English primarily.  After that, if you could consider it a language (which, truthfully, only those within it usually do), music, specifically drum-speak (seriously, a different sound could mean a different form of note).  After that, Na'vi (well duh).  Finally, I know very little of it, but enough to say my name and I don't speak the language: Spanish.  It's funny: I know more Na'vi than Spanish, and I took Spanish for three years.  Na'vi didn't exist for three years.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch