Russian
Ukrainian
Klingon
Na'vi
Elvish
Esperanto
other (rutxe piveng)

OctaneNavi

Dutch as native language (why isn't Dutch in the poll? D:)

English is like my second language I guess ^^ I also speak German, French and some Spanish and Italian and a little Japanese.
Ofcourse I'm still learning Na'vi, hope to get better soon. And I'm on a pretty high level with Latin and Classic Greek (if you count them as languages, since you don't speak them).

I really hope to get better in the languages I spoke of, although it would be awesome to learn Russian :D and maybe even some Hebrew
-- Have I ever contradicted myself? Yes, I haven't =) --

rodrygo

Kaltxì

Polish as native language.

I can communicate in English and Russian

Some German , French  and Spanish

I know a few words and rules in Latin, old Greek and Esperanto

I started to learn nìNa'vi

:P

:P

Dreamlight

English is my first language.

Conversational in German and Esperanto.

I can understand a Spanish radio program if there's not too much highfalutin vocabulary.

I do very much want to learn more languages.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Vrrtak

English-Native though it still confuses me sometimes
Spanish- I've studied it off and on through school, though I'm no where close to being fluent I can still remember some of the basics
Japanese- Took a year in college, mostly just need to refresh my vocab
Na'vi- I wouldn't be here if I wasn't learning it.

Now I need to go finish translating my new voicemail message so I can screw with people, mostly telemarketers and bill collectors.  ;D
Pa'li lu kerusey. Ftivang terakuk po!

Le'eylan

Swedish: Yay, native language! And it has ä and rrrrr in it too, so that's a +!
English: Studied it for.... *counting* 9 years I think  ::)
German: Ich liebe Deutsch! Have studied it for five years  :D
Spanish: Just finished my first year, and I love how simple it is, very logical  ;)
Na'vi: Not more than a few months, and I have a hard time deciding how to study it. :P I think it's much easier to learn when I have a special time set for the learning. And I didn't have that for Na'vi, until I joined Project Ngaynume! 'Ivong Na'vi!

Would love to learn a lot, lot more languages. And I love teaching ^^
So.... anyone interested in learning Swedish? XD
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Roiki

Finnish: native, nuff' said.
English: almost like a second nature so pretty good i'd say.
Swedish: native, but i don't really remember much, used to sleep through all the classes.
Japanese: basic, know a few dozen words and can use the most basic sentences, need to improve on it though.
German: read a few books so really basic, mostly automotive words. Doppelkupplung
Na'vi: well...let's not go there :P

Adding this a few random words in Russian, Estonian and Sami. Some words from the two first mentioned are used in local slangs and Sami words i've picked up when visiting up north. Wouldn't really say i know the languages though.

Oh and Helsinki Slang, that's a real kicker.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

N'wah

English: Native
Spanish: Studied for 5 years, can read through almost all materials.  Sadly I can't speak it as well since I never practice speaking anymore :(.
Japanese:  Studied for 3 years, can read through kid/teen materials.  Can converse on an intermediate level. 日本語を勉強してる人。。。。頑張ろう  ;D
Chinese (Mandarin):  Studied for a year.  I can form pretty basic sentences and can speak to get around.
Swedish:  Learned around 200 words and basic phrases, I'd love to continue learning it after I get more of a feel for Mandarin.
Polish:  Same as Swedish.  I want to pick that up again! 
French:  I'm so-so, my mother speaks it fluently.

Conlangs:

Mando'a - Learned basic then stopped since no one uses it.
Na'vi - Getting a good feel for the grammar but my vocabulary is waayyyyyy too small  :'(

Tsamsiyu92

N'wah

Haha I'm really only comfortable with English, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese.

I could at one point survive but sound like a child in Polish and Swedish but sadly I'm forgetting most of the vocab...I need to bring them back up to speed after I finish up with Japanese and Chinese :p.

Right now I'm putting all of my efforts in Na'vi :)

bommel

Well I checked English and German. Although I wasn't that bad in French at school this is now 6-7 years ago and I never spoke French again - so this probably won't count. Na'vi isn't an option either - at least at the moment because I'm still a shave-tail looie ;)

BTW: Where are my programming languages? I'm able to write code fluently, too!
Nevermind, just a dumb joke xD

Eywa ngahu :)

Sanhìyä Tirea

English: Native. That's British English.
German: Will be very disappointed if I don't get A* at GCSE. Going to take it for A-Level.
Mandarin Chinese: Doing it for GCSE but not as fluent as German.
French: Studied for three years in school but have forgotten most of it.
Na'vi: Have got the hang of grammar but still rely heavily on the dictionary for vocab.
Latin: Studied for one year in school but have forgotten most of it.
I have also in the past attempted to teach myself Quenya, Esperanto, Lojban, Welsh, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Danish, Polish and Hindi, though never with much success because I kept studying for between 1 day and 2 weeks and then stopping, so I can do pronunciation and basics with varying success.
Today I bought a "Teach yourself Swahili" book but I haven't got past pronunciation yet.
Eywa ngahu,
Sanhìyä Tirea.

kewnya txamew'itan

Quote from: Sanhìyä Tirea on June 03, 2010, 04:53:06 PM
English: Native. That's British English.
German: Will be very disappointed if I don't get A* at GCSE. Going to take it for A-Level.
Mandarin Chinese: Doing it for GCSE but not as fluent as German.
French: Studied for three years in school but have forgotten most of it.
Na'vi: Have got the hang of grammar but still rely heavily on the dictionary for vocab.
Latin: Studied for one year in school but have forgotten most of it.
I have also in the past attempted to teach myself Quenya, Esperanto, Lojban, Welsh, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Danish, Polish and Hindi, though never with much success because I kept studying for between 1 day and 2 weeks and then stopping, so I can do pronunciation and basics with varying success.
Today I bought a "Teach yourself Swahili" book but I haven't got past pronunciation yet.

Are you taking your GCSEs now? If so, good luck.

I wish I had the opportunity to do Mandarin for GCSE, my school only offers it as an optional extra-curricular thing for frees in the sixth form and I won't have time for it unfortunately.

That's quite a few different languages there though. How far'd you get with Danish, I'm trying that at the moment but can't seem to get motivated.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Sanhìyä Tirea

Yes, I'm taking my GCSEs. Maths and English next week! Fun.

I think with the Danish I only really got to the pronunciation because the pronunciation in the book I was using was all in IPA, which I didn't understand at the time.
Eywa ngahu,
Sanhìyä Tirea.

Dreamlight

Quote from: Meuiatu te leywat on June 03, 2010, 12:29:46 PM
<snip>
Na'vi - Getting a good feel for the grammar but my vocabulary is waayyyyyy too small  :'(

The vocabulary of the language itself is still too small as yet.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

English: Native Speaker
Spanish: some basic conversational lines really
French: went up to French 2
Na'vi: For sure in the top 50 and possibly the top 20-15 though I might be putting my hopes up a little high
Latin: Know basics with some phrases
Japanese: Enough to understand animes without subs
Lolcatenese: I ken spek vary gudly srsly, but unly if i ken haz chezburger
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=How_to_speak_lolcat
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

kewnya txamew'itan

Quote from: Sanhìyä Tirea on June 03, 2010, 05:26:00 PM
Yes, I'm taking my GCSEs. Maths and English next week! Fun.

I think with the Danish I only really got to the pronunciation because the pronunciation in the book I was using was all in IPA, which I didn't understand at the time.

I've got a history exam as well next week and I haven't learnt anything for it, fun.  ;D

Fair enough with the IPA, it can be quite intimidating if you don't already know it (to a certain degree) already. I first learnt it settling an argument with a friend about how to pronounce Linux, he said it was with [aI] (diphthong, na'vi <ay>), I said it was with (na'vi <ì>), turned out I was right.  :D

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on June 03, 2010, 09:21:21 PM
Lolcatenese: I ken spek vary gudly srsly, but unly if i ken haz chezburger

why kent moar peep spek lolspek? iz dprezn, iz ezi langidj to lrn.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Sanhìyä Tirea

I don't take history, luckily, but some other people at my school do. I pity them- they have 5 exams in one week.

HRH at the lolspeak.
Eywa ngahu,
Sanhìyä Tirea.

P.A.'li makto

Hungarian: native.
English: studied for 10 years.
Russian: studied for 8 years.
Na'vi :have been studying for a month...

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

MIPP

I speak:

Portuguese - Not in the poll, it's my first language (i was born in portugal)
English - Quite well (almost fluently) [studying for 5 years]
French - It's easy to understand and I know the basics and also a few harder things (studying for 2 years)
Spanish - I REALLY speak spanish, not "portish" - a mixed of portuguese and spanish
German - A few words
Italian - A few words (easy to understand)
Na'vi - Learning here (i guess i'm here for mor than 1 month)

Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Key'ìl Nekxetse

English first.
Na'viyä lì'fyayä 'it.
I'm interested in Lojban, but I need to get the time to learn any.
Ich kann nicht auf Deutsch sprechen.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.