General Discussion > Mathematics and Statistics

Duodecimal System Help?

(1/7) > >>

Stranger Come Knocking:
No, definitely not nìNa'vi, but math-related anyway.  Trying to fill in this chart:



I think I know what I need; I think I need to drop one letter, but I can't quite split my mind to wrap it around the problem.  Can someone help me organize my thoughts? :) Much appreciated.

EDIT: NEW THOUGHT: After 10012, should the next base be 100,00012 instead of 1,00012? >.>

Tìtstewan:
1.728 = 1.00012 :-\
2.985.984 = 1.000.00012
5.159.780.352 = 1.000.000.00012

The root of 2.985.984 = 1.000.00012 is 1.728 = 1.00012
5.159.780.352 = 1.000.000.00012 = 2.985.984 = 1.000.00012 x 1.728 = 1.00012

My head burning... :-X


--- Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 25, 2012, 08:10:48 am ---EDIT: NEW THOUGHT: After 10012, should the next base be 100,00012 instead of 1,00012? >.>

--- End quote ---
1.728 = 1.00012. The next step would be 20.736 = 10.00012

I don't understand, why it "jumps" to 2.985.984 = 1.000.00012. :-\

Stranger Come Knocking:

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 08:31:19 am ---1.728 = 1.00012 :-\
2.985.984 = 1.000.00012
5.159.780.352 = 1.000.000.00012

The root of 2.985.984 = 1.000.00012 is 1.728 = 1.00012
5.159.780.352 = 1.000.000.00012 = 2.985.984 = 1.000.00012 x 1.728 = 1.00012

My head burning... :-X

--- End quote ---
You and me both. @[email protected]


--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 08:31:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 25, 2012, 08:10:48 am ---EDIT: NEW THOUGHT: After 10012, should the next base be 100,00012 instead of 1,00012? >.>

--- End quote ---
1.728 = 1.00012. The next step would be 20.736 = 10.00012

--- End quote ---
So instead of starting "eu" at 1,000, it would start at 10,000?  And then "ju" would be 1,000,000 and "ou" 100,000,000? ???


--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 08:31:19 am ---
I don't understand, why it "jumps" to 2.985.984 = 1.000.00012. :-\

--- End quote ---
Me either.  Let's ask someone. >_>

Tìtstewan:

--- Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 25, 2012, 01:37:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 08:31:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 25, 2012, 08:10:48 am ---EDIT: NEW THOUGHT: After 10012, should the next base be 100,00012 instead of 1,00012? >.>

--- End quote ---
1.728 = 1.00012. The next step would be 20.736 = 10.00012

--- End quote ---
So instead of starting "eu" at 1,000, it would start at 10,000?  And then "ju" would be 1,000,000 and "ou" 100,000,000? ???
--- End quote ---
In the table "eu" is 172810 => 1.00012.
But in the table "ju" 2.985.98410 = 1.000.00012, that is 100012 time of "eu" (1.72810 x 1.72810 = 2.985.98410)
The "ou" 5.159.780.35210 = 1.000.000.00012, that is 100012 time of "ju" (1.72810 x 2.985.98410 = 5.159.780.35210)

Stranger Come Knocking:

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 25, 2012, 02:06:16 pm ---In the table "eu" is 172810 => 1.00012.
But in the table "ju" 2.985.98410 = 1.000.00012, that is 100012 time of "eu" (1.72810 x 1.72810 = 2.985.98410)
The "ou" 5.159.780.35210 = 1.000.000.00012, that is 100012 time of "ju" (1.72810 x 2.985.98410 = 5.159.780.35210)

--- End quote ---
:/ Then what about 144/10012?  ɬəj = 10012.  [so on and so forth] wəj = 100012 -> 10x100

100...B001,000...B,00010,000...B0,000100,000...B00,0001,000,000...B,000,00010,000,000...B0,000,000100,000,000...B00,000,0001,000,000,000...B,000,000,00010,000,000,000...B0,000,000,000100,000,000,000...B00,000,000,0001,000,000,000,000...B,000,000,000,000Therefore:
ɬəjbflsçʒmntp'w1001,00010,000100,0001,000,00010,000,000100,000,0001,000,000,00010,000,000,000100,000,000,0001,000,000,000,00010,000,000,000,000
And then:

ɬɛu = 100,000,000,000,000

And ɬju = [email protected][email protected]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version