Started by true Navi, January 08, 2011, 02:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

true Navi

i like to meet other na'vi

i feel very alone here i mean not got many friends only two  :-[

one a idiot the other a morphersis or somethink like that

not know what a morphersis is

Tsyalatun te Eyktan Txuratu'itan

I'm near Croydon, but I'm a beginner at Na'vi.  PM me if you're still interested.

Irayo.

true Navi

Ok im going to up this, still interested by the way :^: yes i have a name change (i was True Na'vi before)

Human No More

I'm about an hour away from Croydon... There need to be more UK fans in the south :P
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Quote from: archaic on December 30, 2012, 06:33:37 PM
Do you ever check the Find a Na'vi friend map?
Well, there's two issues with that map:

• it only displays the locations for those listed on the side-bar that you're looking at, and that list is currently split across six pages.
  • when you've positioned the map for your area, switching between the pages zooms you back out to a world-wide view and you have to zoom back in.

The first means that you never see everyone in an area, and sometimes don't realise that your 'addition' actually worked (as it appears to vanish if you refresh the map).  I notice several people have added themselves multiple times to the map.

So all in all, the map was a good idea but given the number of entries and the inability to see every pin in your local area at the same time, I think has limited usefulness.  Or maybe google maps is not the best way to view it?

Quote from: Celestail on November 19, 2012, 02:35:57 PM
Ok im going to up this, still interested by the way :^: yes i have a name change (i was True Na'vi before)

If you haven't heard, there's a mini-meet being organised in London.  Check out the "Avatar Mini-Meet London: 4th-8th April 2013" thread in this section.