New Jersey/New York Mini-Meet from May 2013

Started by Alan, December 15, 2013, 02:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo,

Well, I finally got round to completing the editing of the last of the meet up videos for 2013.  This one was held way back in May in New Jersey and New York.  This was an opportunity to visit the Avatar Exhibition that was held at the Liberty Science Center near Jersey City, where they also showed Avatar in 3D!!!  A massive irayo to CyanRachel for doing the commentary.  Hope you enjoy the adventure with us :D:

Alan

CyanRachel

Irayo, Alan, for the great job video editing (as always) and for posting the video to the forum!
I was happy to be able to do the audio narration/commentary...it was my first time doing it, and I'm glad it worked out okay.  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Alan

Awww, irayo ma tsmuke :)  Irayo nìtxan for doing the voice over.  That saved me a lot of work!  You did great :)

Alan

Ftiafpi

Awwww, I saw "Re: New Jersey/New York ..." in the main page of the forum and thought there might be a new one in New York. :)

Still, very neat to see this as I heard so little from it. Thanks for posting this Alan.

Alan

Sorry ma ftiafpi.  We did try to post about it before hand.  Well I guess we'll just have to meet up next year instead.  I've heard there is something happening in Los Angeles. Hehehe :)

Alan

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Alan on December 19, 2013, 03:36:16 AM
Sorry ma ftiafpi.  We did try to post about it before hand.  Well I guess we'll just have to meet up next year instead.  I've heard there is something happening in Los Angeles. Hehehe :)

Alan

Oh, I wouldn't have been able to make it when you guys did it as it was too close to the actual AvatarMeet for me to take a double vacation. But, yes, next time you guys have one let me know, I'd love to make it.