Suggestions for future meetups and AvatarMeets

Started by Vawmataw, December 05, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

With the recent interest towards an european AvatarMeet, I think it is appropriate to open a thread where we can present our ideas for meetups on the international scale.

This thread should serve for suggesting any location or activity that could be interesting for a meetup like AvatarMeet or a small meetup. Once a meetup starts to be more seriously organised, the discussion will be moved to the appropriate board. A small idea can spark a project even if the idea is not used or is improved. The other advantage is that when something is planned in advance people have more time to put money aside or to prepare for it.

So let's go.

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

BlueHusky2154

Since it seems like everyone wants to go to Vancouver this summer, how about a mini-meet in Yellowstone some time?
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on December 11, 2017, 08:07:40 AM
Since it seems like everyone wants to go to Vancouver this summer, how about a mini-meet in Yellowstone some time?

That may be more doable than Vancouver for me, as I will not likely to be able to afford any extended hotel stay this year.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

BlueHusky2154

As I said, the cabins at the West Yellowstone KOA are affordable and they are 8 miles from the West Entrance. I checked, and West Yellowstone is 11 hours away from Reno, via I-80, US-93, I-84, I-86, I-15, then US-20.
It's a 6 hour drive for me, via I-94, I-90, and US-191. Nothing like a good old American road trip. :)
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)