Learn Na'vi Member Map v2.0

Started by Eana Unil, December 02, 2017, 07:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind12

I still can't figure this map out, it says to find you town and click on it, then rename the town and add the pin to the map, but I have no idea how that works, when I click on my area I just get a pin like normal but no clue as to how you 'edit' the cities name and then "add" to the map.

Tìtstewan

Login with your Google account, click at "Edit". Below the search bar, there are some small buttons. Click at "Add marker" and then click at your position/city OR search for your city and click "add to map". Rename the new marker (Point ## to e.g. your forum name). Profit :)

---

I've added my place too. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Wind12

Well, I may have to let this one slide as I still can't get it, hrh :/ but irayo for trying.

Tìtstewan

Ma Wind12,

It appears that one will need a desktop PC/laptop to add a location on this map. No mobile phone or tablet will show the necessary options.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Wind12

Eana Unil

Ma Wind12,

I may have found a solution for you. Instead of opening the LN member map inside the Google Maps App, try to open it inside your tablet's browser (Chrome mobile or whatever). Then it should work, at least it did on my tablet (Android).

Lemme know if this worked for you, rutxe :)