LearnNavi Community > Minecraft

Minecraft

(1/86) > >>

Payoang:
LearnNavi now has a minecraft server, minecraft.learnnavi.org. Woohoo! Eternal thanks to Seze for making this happen!

Seze:
We had a slight griefing problem earlier today with someone setting fire to everything.  I will probably look into implementing some sort of whitelisting policy on the server.  Something to prove you are part of the Learn Na'vi community, probably just a basic question in na'vi.  Until I get that done, the server will let anyone in.  If you see any trouble, just report any offending users here, and they will be removed from the server.  Also, I do keep hourly backups, so if something really bad happens, know that I can roll the server back to an earlier state if necessary, which is what we did to undo all the arson damage that happened earlier...

Eanikran:
Wooo ill have to come in after school :D
How will the opping/admins work?

Ngima Nikre:

--- Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo’itan on January 19, 2011, 05:41:11 am ---Wooo ill have to come in after school :D
How will the opping/admins work?

--- End quote ---

There are, respectively, op and admin commands in the Minecraft server console.
Alternatively, one can just add usernames to the op.txt/admin.txt files to make them ops/admins (when the server isn't running, of course).

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn:
Is this only for beta or does it also work for classic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version