Learn Na'vi App Store Status - Ready for Sale

Started by Seze, October 07, 2010, 03:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Most likely it is going to take about a week before Apple can review the Learn Na'vi App.  As soon as I find out anything, I will post here.

Current Status: Ready for Sale

Link to App

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Seze

In case anyone is wondering, we are on day 7 now and the App is still in the queue waiting to be reviewed.  This is worse than checking on shipments...

Seze

The App has now transferred into "In review".  I'm expecting to get either an Approved or Rejected status sometime later today...

Seze

The App is now "Processing for App Store" which I think means that we have been approved, slä but I am going to wait for confirmation...

Seze

omängum fra'uti

Very cool!

Slightly OT for this, but how do you want to handle the Android app release?  I'm going to try and get it to a comparable feature level this weekend, so hopefully ready for release.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Seze

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on October 14, 2010, 02:46:35 PM
Very cool!

Slightly OT for this, but how do you want to handle the Android app release?  I'm going to try and get it to a comparable feature level this weekend, so hopefully ready for release.

I haven't really thought about it that much to be honest.  I know I setup an android marketplace account a while back, I need to find my login info for it sometime.  Worst case you can release the android side of it.

omängum fra'uti

Quote from: Seze on October 14, 2010, 02:57:42 PM
I haven't really thought about it that much to be honest.  I know I setup an android marketplace account a while back, I need to find my login info for it sometime.  Worst case you can release the android side of it.
I've been looking through policy stuff at work, and given my current employment, I think it might be better if I did not release it myself...  But in a pinch, I could...

Seze

Alright, I found my marketplace account.  Send me the .apk and some screenshots when you are ready for me to submit it.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Continuing in the same trail, what about the WP7 version? Should I launch it myself when it's ready? I imagine thay you won't be interested in paying the $99 annual fee just to submit one free App ;)

Seze

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on October 14, 2010, 03:15:34 PM
Continuing in the same trail, what about the WP7 version? Should I launch it myself when it's ready? I imagine thay you won't be interested in paying the $99 annual fee just to submit one free App ;)

That would be fine...

omängum fra'uti

Quote from: Seze on October 14, 2010, 03:06:39 PM
Alright, I found my marketplace account.  Send me the .apk and some screenshots when you are ready for me to submit it.
Alright.  You'll know what to do with an unsigned .apk so it can be submitted with your key?

Seze

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on October 14, 2010, 04:05:49 PM
Quote from: Seze on October 14, 2010, 03:06:39 PM
Alright.  You'll know what to do with an unsigned .apk so it can be submitted with your key?

Kehe.  I have a key?

omängum fra'uti

I don't know how it works, except that market apps need to be signed, and I believe any app from a single developer needs to have the same key, so if you're putting it on the market, it would need to be signed with your key....  But I've never looked at it myself.

Na'ríng Tsmuke

Quote from: Seze on October 07, 2010, 03:28:37 AM
Most likely it is going to take about a week before Apple can review the Learn Na'vi App.  As soon as I find out anything, I will post here.

Current Status: Ready for Sale

Link to App

Irayo
I love my app
xX- Her Name Is Written On A Polished Rock;
                                A Broken Heart That The World Forgot -Xx

.: Neytiri :.

sorry but that program only works with the latest version of the iPhone.
There are applications for the older iPhone?

Seze

Quote from: .: Neytiri :. on March 06, 2011, 04:11:14 PM
sorry but that program only works with the latest version of the iPhone.
There are applications for the older iPhone?

The only requirement is iOS 4, no way around that.  It should work with any iPhone or iPod Touch that is running iOS 4.*