Blackberry tablet

Started by stxong kameyu, February 28, 2012, 11:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stxong kameyu

Greetings to all. I just got a tablet with a 2.0 software update. I use to have the navi language app on my phone now my phone blew up. Now, I hope someone can do an app for the tablet. I tried to i stall the app for the mobile phone version, but I guess the tablet needs a certain format. I don't know what to do. I miss my na'vi app. Hope all is well. Be safe and be well to all.
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Niri Te

KALTXI Paramedium, I notice this is your first post, welcome to the family! The closest thing that I have to a tablet is my 3G iPhone. Pretty soon, I'm going to get a Kindle Fire, I am not about to pay what apple want's for theirs.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

stxong kameyu

I understand, I bought this blackberry tablrt at Radio Shack for 200.00 dollors. This thing goes on internet, has adobe reader, download movies, music, from your PC. Game apps are cool. I have all .pdf files on the navi language from learnnavi site so I have with me all the time. All I need now is the tablet apps to feel complete. LOL.
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Palulukan Maktoyu

Kaltxì ma frapo

I've converted the original 0.7.1 dictionary app from android to a compatable BAR file for Blackberry Playbook running OS 2.1
You do have to know how to side load an app at this stage. * that may change in the future not sure yet *
if there's an interest i'll make it available once permission is given by it's current developer.
Fkol syaw oeru Palulukan Maktoyu Ta'lengean

Twitter: https://twitter.com/navi_wotd

Tsmuktengan

Do you think it can work on BlackBerry Z10? I guess it would have more users than the tablet.  :)

Palulukan Maktoyu

I would think so as the Android pasture in blackberry os 10 for the z10 currently is the same as the playbook and supports Android 2.3.x  compatibility
Fkol syaw oeru Palulukan Maktoyu Ta'lengean

Twitter: https://twitter.com/navi_wotd