iOS version 2.1.0 now available!

Started by Seze, January 26, 2022, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

A new release of the iOS app is now available on the App Store. This release fixes a few bugs that were the result of some of the newer iOS versions. The app should also be in sync with the dictionary data in the PDFs now as well. If anyone notices any bugs with this new version, please report them below :)

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirea Aean

Wou! Fantastic work! I'm not an iOS user but I'm still super stoked to see this refreshed and updated! I know a fair number of people have really been waiting for this and the day has come :D

irayo nìtxan!

Toliman

Alyara Arati

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

EllisColeman

I would love to try this app to learn the Navi language. I'm a big Avatar fan and recently watched the second part in 3D. This movie will remain a favorite masterpiece of many viewers for years to come. I like to install and test new, unusual and useful apps from the App Store. Sometimes I find something really worthwhile. Recently, I have found an app from a team of developers, who specialize on AI. Here https://smartengines.com/ you can find their products. They allow users to scan whatever they want and get high-quality results.

TamiSaunders

Quote from: Seze on January 26, 2022, 09:50:20 PMA new release of the iOS app is now available on the App Store. This release fixes a few bugs that were the result of some of the newer iOS versions. The app should also be in sync with the dictionary data in the PDFs now as well. If anyone notices any bugs with this new version, please report them below :)

It's great to hear that a new release of the iOS app is now available on the App Store and that it fixes some bugs that were affecting the app's performance. It's also good to know that the app is now in sync with the dictionary data in the PDFs. I hope that users find this new version to be more stable and reliable. Thank you for keeping us updated and for encouraging users to report any issues they encounter.