Community Projects > Mobile Apps

Here's a Na'vi Keyboard on iOS

(1/6) > >>

tshuhan:

Update:

Woohoo, it's live!
Link: https://appsto.re/ca/lzCldb.i

people!

First post ever, though I've been learning Na'vi on and off (mostly off) since ~2011. I'm an iOS developer so I figured it'd be interesting to make a custom keyboard for y'all.

The keyboard, IMO, is fairly smooth and has other parts that the native ones do as well, like numbers and punctuation. I'd love for you to try it out (in a few days) and let me know what you think!

The app has been submitted to App Store and I'm working on the dictionary part of it as well.

PS: It seems there's only PDFs available on the forum, any chance there's CSV or JSON somewhere?

Tìtstewan:
Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte! :)

--- Quote from: tshuhan on June 23, 2016, 08:26:50 am ---PS: It seems there's only PDFs available on the forum, any chance there's CSV or JSON somewhere?
--- End quote ---
The dictionary?
I don't think there is a CSV or JSON file, but can check if I can generate one.

EDIT: Could be an XML file useful too?

Plumps:
Sure, I’d like to try it out … Do we have to wait until it’s approved by the App Store?

tshuhan:

--- Quote from: Tìtstewan on June 23, 2016, 08:47:38 am ---Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte! :)

--- Quote from: tshuhan on June 23, 2016, 08:26:50 am ---PS: It seems there's only PDFs available on the forum, any chance there's CSV or JSON somewhere?
--- End quote ---
The dictionary?
I don't think there is a CSV or JSON file, but can check if I can generate one.

EDIT: Could be an XML file useful too?

--- End quote ---

Hey yeah! XML should be fine too, although most preferably JSON then I won't need to convert it :P.

tshuhan:

--- Quote from: Plumps on June 23, 2016, 08:48:50 am ---Sure, I’d like to try it out … Do we have to wait until it’s approved by the App Store?

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid so. The average review time seems to be under 3 days currently, so hopefully it will be out this weekend! Just really wanted to share some news.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version